Half-Assed GDT: Leafs @ Blues

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I’d gladly take your tix off your hands if they’re electronic ;)

What, is he a robot or something?

Season ticket holders can transfer tickets to another person's phone/email or we can post them for sale electronically through Ticketmaster. We can use our phones to get in, but I'm old school and still use the credit cards to get in the gate.

Reactions: Bendak

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Season ticket holders can transfer tickets to another person's phone/email or we can post them for sale electronically through Ticketmaster. We can use our phones to get in, but I'm old school and still use the credit cards to get in the gate.
I do the credit card as well but I'm familiar with the electronic tickets too. I was mainly just being a smart ass, haha.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
At some point we will lose a game but we beat the Leafs when we're bad, we beat them when we're good. We just beat them.

WWWWWWWWWW(?)

Onward!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Go Blues. 7th game in 11 nights. Schedule will catch up to them eventually. Hopefully not tonight. Go Blues.

I was looking for tickets to tonight's game but there really isn't much available. I was able to snag all inclusive tickets for $80 a piece earlier in the year, but those same tickets are double that now :laugh: Good for Stillman and the team. Should be a packed house.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Go Blues. 7th game in 11 nights. Schedule will catch up to them eventually. Hopefully not tonight. Go Blues.

I was looking for tickets to tonight's game but there really isn't much available. I was able to snag all inclusive tickets for $80 a piece earlier in the year, but those same tickets are double that now :laugh: Good for Stillman and the team. Should be a packed house.

I'm a 12 game plan holder and they gave us tickets to this game, lower bowl, center ice... That was before the win streak though, haha.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Leafs are good, make no mistake about it. Gotta stay out of the box.

Tavares, Matthews, Marner and Nylander. :help:

Defense got better too with Muzzin.

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
What's the longest shutout streak for the blues? I'm pretty sure it's 4 games+, but what's the plus?

It was four games 19-26 Mar 2016 between Elliott and Allen (240:18 mins). This tied the modern NHL record set by the Coyotes in 2003-2004. Not sure if it’s been topped since 2016.

CitizenSnips

TheFightingMongooses
Nov 23, 2011
St. Louis
Going to the game tonight, hopefully I get to see history live!! Cannot wait to see the energy in the building, even if its on a Tuesday night

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I'm a 12 game plan holder and they gave us tickets to this game, lower bowl, center ice... That was before the win streak though, haha.
Wow that's awesome! I wish they did something more for plan holders/ticket holders. One of the main reasons I didn't renew my season tickets this year was because it felt like they kept taking benefits away, raising the prices, and pretty much nothing in exchange. There really doesn't seem to be an incentive to buying season tickets other than the simple fact that you get to attend every game. I'd rather just buy tickets to the games I want to go to now.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
It was four games 19-26 Mar 2016 between Elliott and Allen (240:18 mins). This tied the modern NHL record set by the Coyotes in 2003-2004. Not sure if it’s been topped since 2016.
It’s like it doesn’t matter who the goalies are as long as they are positional sound and our defense shows up

Remember when we thought blowing things up was the only option and getting a competent goaltender/coach was just not going to make drastic changes?

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Saw on the NHL app scoring report for tonight’s game. ROR has only 3 less points that Tavares in same # of games. For ~$4.5 million less per season. I could only imagine how many points he would have if Vladi was healthy all season and clicking like they are now.

To be fair, getting that caliber center at $4.5 mil less per season than the UFA price cost a 1st, 2nd, former 1st rounder in Sanford* and the dumping of a couple roster players. A cost I'm more than happy paying, but something that has to get taken into account.

I'm very comfortable saying that I'd rather have made the ROR trade than won the Tavares sweepstakes. I wouldn't have predicted that 12 months ago.

*Thompson, not Sanford.

Last edited:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
To be fair, getting that caliber center at $4.5 mil less per season than the UFA price cost a 1st, 2nd, former 1st rounder in Sanford and the dumping of a couple roster players. A cost I'm more than happy paying, but something that has to get taken into account.

I'm very comfortable saying that I'd rather have made the ROR trade than won the Tavares sweepstakes. I wouldn't have predicted that 12 months ago.
Damn, I can't believe nobody told Sanford we sent him to Buffalo. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Bendak and Brian39

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Only worry I have tonight is that we have relied on Tank to spark these games. He’s gonna have an off night at some point. We need some other fire starters (Schwartz? Schenn? Bozak? Sanford?) to emerge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad