GDT: Leafs@Blues 8PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thissiteisgarbage

Oct 14, 2014
Give it a rest.... This fan base is disgusting.
Down 2 to a team that has been rolling everyone the last 10 games and all of a sudden it's the end of the road.

Are you incapable of just tipping yor hat to another teams good play and not have to turn thing into a spiral of doom for your own?

40 mins still left in case all you waffle lovers didn't realize it.
You guys that constantly whine about the fan base are more insufferable then the negative fans to be honest.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Yes it is disgusting. I've been saying this for 2 years. It's laughable that anyone thinks this group is a cup contender. In the playoffs, the rough stuff is amped up 5 notches and the refs put their whistles away. I think they are 2 years away which is why I was pizzed about the Muzzin trade. Yes they should have kept Mark Hunter. Listen to Bill Watters if you want to know hockey. They'll never win sh*t with Gardiner on this team. He's the very definition of a coward and the worst defender I've ever seen in a Leafs uniform.
Fail post.

Swedish Gretzky

Oct 12, 2017
Sweden
Yes it is disgusting. I've been saying this for 2 years. It's laughable that anyone thinks this group is a cup contender. In the playoffs, the rough stuff is amped up 5 notches and the refs put their whistles away. I think they are 2 years away which is why I was pizzed about the Muzzin trade. Yes they should have kept Mark Hunter. Listen to Bill Watters if you want to know hockey. They'll never win sh*t with Gardiner on this team. He's the very definition of a coward and the worst defender I've ever seen in a Leafs uniform.

Just not tough enough

member 300185

We need to throw Matthews and whatever else it takes to Edmonton to get McDavid. He at least has heart. Matthews zero heart.

Reactions: dsred and Habz4Evr

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Seriously I don't even care that we're getting throttled right now... where is Kadri? Is a trade seriously going down? Kadri was 100% fine in the 1st period.
May have been hurt from that Dunn hit

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I completely agree with you.
You build a team down the middle and on D.
Matthews
Tavares
Nylander

(Marner is your only high paid winger)
The rest is a combo of skill,size,physical,forecheck.

Rielly and get him a damn RHD partner

Andersen

That’s 7 core.

Reactions: Leaffan1991

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
Babcock showing his fantastic ability to adapt and rework his game plan when things aren't working.

Oh, wait... No, he's not doing that at all.
The leafs don't want to play to his style. But he doesn't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad