Berglund-Stastny-Lindstrom
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

Bouwmeester-Pietrangelo
Gunnarsson-Shattenkirk
Jackman-Cole

:bow:Brian Elliott:bow:

RastaBlues

Dec 19, 2014
I'll be flabbergasted if Lindstrom is in and Jaskin is out. That Stastny line is invisible without Jaskin.

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
yeah I don't like it too but maybe Hitch knows better.
Jaskin cooled off quite a bit and I think he'll be back soon and he is even more pissed than we are, he'll be back with a bang.

SweetyV

Apr 27, 2014
What a joke. Lindstrom is trash and we have a young player in Jaskin who adds more to that line.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
How haven't we made our own version of the Rangers "Potvin Sucks!" chant with Seabrook instead? Similar circumstances when you think about it.

AVictoryDive

Jan 7, 2013
Collinsville, IL
Suite 236 booya! This is my first Blues game of the year, so yeah. I guess he wants a quicker player and thinks Lindstrom would be better against the East?

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Why is Lindstrom in over Jaskin again? He did absolutely nothing last game.

Thats not true, he totally killed the cycle and gave up the puck numerous times, thus killing our offensive pressure. So he did do something, it just wasnt good

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I thought Lindstrom was fine last game, especially in the first period. He had a couple of scoring chances and was at least giving effort on the forecheck. As the game went on, he had less and less impact per shift. I'd rather have Jaskin in the lineup also, but to say Lindstrom is totally useless is a bit unfair.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Leaf fan here. Yeah, you guys pretty much got this one in the bag. I'm fully expecting a bloodshed massacre and for you guys to drop a touchdown with a 2 pt conversion (which is probably better than the Rams' offensive capabilities right now :sarcasm:), at the very least, on top of us. You sneeze on the Leafs hard enough and they topple like a perilous house of cards. Yes, I'm serious, we are that ****ing bad right now.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Leaf fan here. Yeah, you guys pretty much got this one in the bag. I'm fully expecting a bloodshed massacre and for you guys to drop a touchdown with a 2 pt conversion (which is probably better than the Rams' offensive capabilities right now :sarcasm:), at the very least, on top of us. You sneeze on the Leafs hard enough and they topple like a perilous house of cards. Yes, I'm serious, we are that ****ing bad right now.

n9oCxHz.jpg

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
yeah I don't like it too but maybe Hitch knows better.
Jaskin cooled off quite a bit and I think he'll be back soon and he is even more pissed than we are, he'll be back with a bang.

He didn't get a point for a game or 2 but he was always noticeable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad