Proposal: Leafs / Blue Jackets

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
If the jackets want Nylander we want weresnki. Not trading Nylnader for a 3rd line center and mid pairing defender. I know jacket fans dont want to deal werenski but majority of last fans dont want to with nylander either and we will keep our player unless we have a trade that makes to much sense not to make.

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
If the jackets want Nylander we want weresnki. Not trading Nylnader for a 3rd line center and mid pairing defender. I know jacket fans dont want to deal werenski but majority of last fans dont want to with nylander either and we will keep our player unless we have a trade that makes to much sense not to make.
Leafs would take that. Not sure the jackets would though, Werenski is a beast.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Leafs BJ’s...?

1497855781250.gif

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
No slight in bjs. Thoughts on a Nylander for Jenner and Savard. Rational leafs get a left winger/center with size and a rhd. Jackets get an upcoming star center/winger

There's no way. If the Leafs moved him it would be for a star player.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
You might as well just escalate it to the top at this point. Matthews for Jones

Death or Glory

Apr 28, 2018
I'm for not trading Nylander, but I don't see fitting AM,MM and WN along with JT under the cap. We would fit two needs at the same price roughly as a re-upped Nylander. Jackie's get a great player. What gives to even it out then

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I'm for not trading Nylander, but I don't see fitting AM,MM and WN along with JT under the cap. We would fit two needs at the same price roughly as a re-upped Nylander. Jackie's get a great player. What gives to even it out then
It'll be fine.
Just relax and enjoy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad