GDT: Leafs at Montreal 7 P.M. (EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Ridiculousness abound. Terrible coaching, poor execution and half-assed effort.

Not sure what they were doing on their day off but it was not getting prepared for this game.

The better team won tonight for sure.

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
I'm sure that the guy who coaches our PP is coming up with a brilliant 6v5 strategy.

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
First time this season I shut a game off before it was over... pathetic... hope they get proper sleep and wake the f*** up for tomorrows game! I am out!

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
I don’t care what anybody says, if we want ANY shot at winning anything, Joe has got to be the odd man out when Willy comes back and Foligno joins the team.

I don’t care if he’s a Hall of famer, I don’t care if it appears to be a slap in the face to a legend in the game because of the leadership he brings to the team....... If you think that way, that’s a “participation award, everybody gets a trophy” mentality and certainly not a winning mentality.

The guy has absolutely nothing left and outside of the first couple of weeks of the season, he’s been a complete and total dumpster fire.

stewpac

Nov 30, 2015
If you’re pulling the goalie early at least wait until you have full control in the offensive zone. Cross the blue and pull if there’s less than 1 maybe 1:30

Reactions: KingPapi

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Didn’t like Romanov playing Matthews rough like that. Want to see Foligno Simmonds crashing down the boards on him next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad