GDT: Leafs @ Arizona / 9pm EST / Be there or be in bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
I have to agree with you Daisy- this is one of the longest periods ever- thought it was over when the penalty was done, but jeez. Think it is because it drags on and I am getting tired. Thank goodness tomorrow is not my 5 a.m. morning.

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Not just reacting to the poor effort by the Leafs tonight, here's an observation I've made over the last 2 seasons - Bozak blows more golden scoring opportunities than anyone in the league. Can't wait till the post Bozak era in Toronto. At least as a top 2 center.

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
I have to agree with you Daisy- this is one of the longest periods ever- thought it was over when the penalty was done, but jeez. Think it is because it drags on and I am getting tired. Thank goodness tomorrow is not my 5 a.m. morning.

I got to be up at 5 to go hunting. Going to be a long morning lol.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

I know, right? LOL it just keeps going, and going, and going, and going

InShannyWeTrust

Bring on the trades!
Aug 6, 2009
ya the 20 year old smooth skating smart defenseman who's played nearly 100 games is a horrible bust? Your ridiculous, then im guessing Griffin Reinhert will never play in the NHL since he hasnt even played yet? Olli Matta plays on a team with a tonne of leadership (Letang & Martin) Trouba is Schenn 2.0.... The fact that your calling Reilly a disappointment shows how naive you are

Rufio65*

Not just reacting to the poor effort by the Leafs tonight, here's an observation I've made over the last 2 seasons - Bozak blows more golden scoring opportunities than anyone in the league. Can't wait till the post Bozak era in Toronto. At least as a top 2 center.

Bozak is one of the biggest bargains in the NHL. I don't get all the Bozak hate, he isn't a prototypical #1 center but you can win with him and he produces.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Crashing the net won't work. Smith will just whine and flop and dive like always, and knowing our luck, the refs will take the bait.

leafstilldeath*

second time we have iced the ****ing puck passing of the boards this has gotta be a stupid ****ing system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad