Pre-Game Talk: Leafs and Devils. 2nd Last Game of the Longest Season in Life (and I thought it was Today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Im fully expecting a Loss in this game. The Devils still fighting for their playoff lives.

The biggest thing for the leafs tomorrow is coming out of the game completely healthy.

Reactions: NiftyMits

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Im fully expecting a Loss in this game. The Devils still fighting for their playoff lives.

The biggest thing for the leafs tomorrow is coming out of the game completely healthy.
Devils have a 96% chance to clinch. Sure they are trying to make the postseason, but it's not like they're fighting for their lives

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Devils have a 96% chance to clinch. Sure they are trying to make the postseason, but it's not like they're fighting for their lives
They’re still not in, and can get in with 2 points. They’ll be on full blast tomorrow I’m sure. I’m also hoping Boston beats Florida so they take pole position on the division.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth

Florida would need to finish 3-0 and beat Boston twice. They aren't making the playoffs. Jersey is a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad