Post-Game Talk: Leafs 3 Bruins 2 // Matty gets his 70th and the game winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
Relax, it's one game. They will beat Boston, and then even win the second round, but I can promise that neither Carolina nor the Rangers are particularly afraid of playing the Leafs.
I'm obviously exaggerating when I say afraid. Emphasis was meant to point out how you need to be able to take a beating in order to beat us now.

By round 3 not many players can.

Reactions: yubbers

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I would be. This is the nastiest iteration of the Leafs we've seen in years, and if they get any kind of goaltending at all, they're dangerous.
I think Leafs fans think that because the team finally has some physical players the rest of the league should cower in fear. Carolina and the Rangers have physical players, too. So does Boston. So do Florida and Tampa. And every other playoff team (save for maybe the Islanders). None of these teams are scared of any other team. Where the Leafs are going to run into a problem is special teams, where a team like Carolina has the potential to eat them for lunch. It's fine against Boston because they aren't much of a threat to score. It won't be so easy against Carolina or the Rangers.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Gotta give Reaves credit. I was probably his biggest detractor the day that contract was signed. He played a big role tonight.

Matthews showing the world what he’s capable of.

Marner a ghost…..

Lyubushkin should never touch the puck. Ever.

Knies needs to keep his head up, I bet he comes out of the lineup for Nylander even if just to heal some bruises.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Gotta give Reaves credit. I was probably his biggest detractor the day that contract was signed. He played a big role tonight.

Matthews showing the world what he’s capable of.

Marner a ghost…..

Lyubushkin should never touch the puck. Ever.

Knies needs to keep his head up, I bet he comes out of the lineup for Nylander even if just to heal some bruises.
Knies has been steadily regressing the second half of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad