Leaf Tickets

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Hey guys and girls, so I'm thinking of getting Leaf tickets or at least try to get Leaf tickets as a Christmas gift. My questions are:

1.) Am I able to buy Leaf tickets at the box office in advance? Or are Leaf tickets released closer to game day? I want to buy tickets for games just after Christmas or early new year.

2.) If I'm not able to get tickets from the box office what other ways can I get tickets? I know the place gets sold out every game but there has to be some tickets available for the public.

Any help or advice is appreciated. Also price isn't an issue.

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
MapleLeafs.com --> Tickets

Brings you to Ticketmaster.

Just bought a ticket two days ago for the Stars game. Fourth row in the upper bowl, $110.

You're going to have a tough time with any Saturday night games. StubHub is another option but the tickets are marked up and you have to wait to get them via mail in most instances (unless there's an Instant Download option). That scares some people.

ThePacific

Sep 17, 2013
Bought my bro in law tickets with ticketmaster for Christmas as well, it's your best bet. There were a few up earlier this week for the islanders and last nights preds game. You can try getting tickets to the Coyotes one closer to Christmas, pretty sure they'll have a few available prior to the game. Other than that Stubhub is the alternative, but like what others have said, the markup would be a lot.

topched

Nov 19, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Went to the game last night... paid face value for a pair in the 2nd row of the upper bowl w/ electronic delivery.

Have done this the last couple of years. If you can afford to wait until gameday to purchase, and are comfortable with the e-delivery... you can get fair deals from sellers who are worried they wont sell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Thanks, I'll check out ticket master. I'm looking for 1 pair so hopefully I get some luck with this.

GifKing*

Oct 24, 2013
since we're on the topic, has anybody tried getting tickets from a scalper say 10 minutes into a game ?

If so, share your experience... less expensive ? etc ?
I've been thinking about this lately.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
How is stubhub a rip off?

You can find very good deals on there

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
since we're on the topic, has anybody tried getting tickets from a scalper say 10 minutes into a game ?

If so, share your experience... less expensive ? etc ?
I've been thinking about this lately.
i'd rather bend over and have a bull run at me 20km/h then share my experiences with you. :p:

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
i'd rather bend over and have a bull run at me 20km/h then share my experiences with you. :p:

I challenge you to find me 2+ tickets, side-by-side, that aren't standing room, obstructed, and aren't marked up 50% on stubhub.

You're easily forking over $100+ in mark-up to buy a pair of decent seats. Waiting till last minute and purchasing electronic tix is great advice but you still can't plan to go to a game that way. OP wants to get tix as a christmas gift, is he/she supposed to wait till last minute to see if he/she could get them?

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
Am I the only one who can't find a pair on ticketmaster for any game?

Everytime I go it says "not many left" so I select 2 tickets and best available and the
search is unable to find them.

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto

Everytime I go it says "not many left" so I select 2 tickets and best available and the

Try the games that are on Mondays, or Tuesdays against teams like the Hurricanes or the Panthers. Otherwise, wait till the day of the game on ticketmaster as well; they release a few bundles of tickets that were intended for gimmicky sales, like buying 4 tickets to Marlies games alongside a pair of purples to the Leafs games.

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's

I found single tickets pretty easily for Dallas on a Thursday. If not sitting next to your fellow attendee isn't a problem, your best bet might be to try searching for single seats in two different browsers and see if you can find two in the same section. You might even be able to convince the person sitting next to you to switch seats.

wulfio*

Hey guys and girls, so I'm thinking of getting Leaf tickets or at least try to get Leaf tickets as a Christmas gift. My questions are:

1.) Am I able to buy Leaf tickets at the box office in advance? Or are Leaf tickets released closer to game day? I want to buy tickets for games just after Christmas or early new year.

2.) If I'm not able to get tickets from the box office what other ways can I get tickets? I know the place gets sold out every game but there has to be some tickets available for the public.

Any help or advice is appreciated. Also price isn't an issue.

hang out on the GO train before the game, follow someone in to the bathroom at Union and steal his tickets.

GifKing*

Oct 24, 2013
I challenge you to find me 2+ tickets, side-by-side, that aren't standing room, obstructed, and aren't marked up 50% on stubhub.

You're easily forking over $100+ in mark-up to buy a pair of decent seats. Waiting till last minute and purchasing electronic tix is great advice but you still can't plan to go to a game that way. OP wants to get tix as a christmas gift, is he/she supposed to wait till last minute to see if he/she could get them?

its ok, he was around in 67. he doesnt know **** all about the internet.
stubhub is a rip off and always will be.

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site

lol. I haven't paid for a ticket in years so I have no idea about stubhub or any other service. I call one of my "suit" friends you all love to hate

challenge not accepted.

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
lol. I haven't paid for a ticket in years so I have no idea about stubhub or any other service. I call one of my "suit" friends you all love to hate

challenge not accepted.

What good is your opinion in a thread such as this one? Wouldn't it have been more appropriate for you just to glance through it and move along?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad