OT: Leaf Lounge V94: NFL playoffs? Who cares, NHL is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcLeaf

tumblr_m5hevwp9C51rtagluo1_500.gif

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Okay, I have my rankings done, I look forward to your arguments as to why they are wrong and I will take them into consideration.

1. DirtyDion
2. Phion
3. Schenn
4. Chandra
5. Bert
6. JMC
7. LR/Hurt
8. MeowLeafs
9. Terrence/SS2
10. Kamo
11. Rasky
12. Lord Voldemort

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Okay, I have my rankings done, I look forward to your arguments as to why they are wrong and I will take them into consideration.

1. DirtyDion
2. Phion
3. Schenn
4. Chandra
5. Bert
6. JMC
7. LR/Hurt
8. MeowLeafs
9. Terrence/SS2
10. Kamo
11. Rasky
12. Lord Voldemort

I can't complain lol

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010

1. DirtyDion
2. Phion
3. Schenn
4. Chandra
5. Bert
6. JMC
7. LR/Hurt
8. MeowLeafs
9. Terrence/SS2
10. Kamo
11. Rasky
12. Lord Voldemort

I'm OK with this.

JMcLeaf

:laugh: I'm scared. Just admit that you think Emily Osment is hotter than Miley Cyrus. Yuck miley is gross

miley_cyrus_twitter_mileycyrus_caradelevingne_just_me__zaAoj6C6.sized.jpg

That cute puppy is scared of her bruh.

Well she's certainly hotter than Miley in that picture. Dear God..

obiq7.gif

But Miley was hotter before these ****ed up haircuts

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I can't complain lol

Your forward are solid (especially those centers), you have some very high scoring defenseman and your goalies are still pretty good. Although I do wonder how Howard will play this year without Lidstrom infront of him.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Your forward are solid (especially those centers), you have some very high scoring defenseman and your goalies are still pretty good. Although I do wonder how Howard will play this year without Lidstrom infront of him.

Don't worry. The reincarnation of Jesus aka Smith will take over lidstrom's reign

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Well she's certainly hotter than Miley in that picture. Dear God..

obiq7.gif

But Miley was hotter before these ****ed up haircuts

Yeah man not sure what she was thinking, unless she shaved it for cancer there should be no reason why her hair is that short.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
Grant, Lord Voldemort also wants you to know that he has Brad Boyes and he thinks that you should take that into consideration. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Grant, Lord Voldemort also wants you to know that he has Brad Boyes and he thinks that you should take that into consideration. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If he plays along with Tavares and Moulson to replace P.A. I think he could do decently compared to his recent years

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I like your goalies. You don't have a bunch of upper echelon forwards but you have a lot of solid forwards. Helps how I think Nash is going to kill it this year on the Rangers :laugh:

Yeah but with my top line I don't need big time scorers after them. They can get all the points, along with the offensive d men I have, and it balances it out.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Detroit is Detroit.

They are perma good lol

I think a lot of that was because of Lidstrom. I think one of Zetterberg/Datsyuk will be traded next offseason personally and Howard may be gone at the dead line. I think Detroit is really close to blowing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad