GDT: Le Butthurts de Montreal at YOUR CAROLINA HURRICANES

HydratedByStormBrew

Sep 26, 2022
Rally, NC
I know this isn’t custom and possibly even frowned upon, but I’d really like to start customizing some of my jerseys to personalize them a little bit. I have a 25th Anny jersey and want a patch to put on the other shoulder. Anyone have any recommendations for something unique?

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
I know this isn’t custom and possibly even frowned upon, but I’d really like to start customizing some of my jerseys to personalize them a little bit. I have a 25th Anny jersey and want a patch to put on the other shoulder. Anyone have any recommendations for something unique?
Um, sir... this a food thread.

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
Customizing? Perhaps a custom patch with a motto:

Make a F*cking Save!
We Like Our Group

Other suggestions welcome.

Reactions: MinJaBen

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina

1677021807532.png

:teach:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad