LD Ryan Culkin (2012, 124th, CGY)

Rolen

Mikael Ferlund
Jun 6, 2012
London, Ontario
5th round pick for the flames.

Today he has 1 goal, 5 hits and was a +3. That gives him a total of 1 goal and 4 assists in 2 games.

I admit his stats may be inflated playing on a stacked Remparts team, so does anyone that actually watches the Remparts care to give some info on him?

Thanks

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
He has played really well in the first two games. He plays more physical than he did last year which was a weakness.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
I had him ranked late 2nd round last year. For whatever reason other publications didn't agree with me since he didn't wow you in any part of the game. The guy gets it done with high intelligence, very good hands and tremendous poise.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Signed him in my keeper league as during our offseason we don't have roster limits. Hoping it pays off. Kid's talented offensively.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
I saw Stockton quite a bit this year, but I honestly don't remember him. Can you give me a brief description of his game?

Caged Great

Jan 1, 2007
Calgary
I saw Stockton quite a bit this year, but I honestly don't remember him. Can you give me a brief description of his game?

See Brett Kulak.

Virtually identical prospects in terms of skill sets. Kulak took a step forward over Culkin due to not being injured for lengthy periods of time.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
See Brett Kulak.

Virtually identical prospects in terms of skill sets. Kulak took a step forward over Culkin due to not being injured for lengthy periods of time.

If Culkin get's to the level he was at camp a couple of years ago, then he begins to look like a genuine NHL prospect again. Have to feel for him, the injuries have not been kind, but he is an underrated prospect, and despite the depth for the Flames, he's still got a shot.

Reinhart

Jun 13, 2011
See Brett Kulak.

Disgree.

Kulak is much more physical and has a really good point shot. That to me, is a really big difference.

They just both skate well with the puck, and move the puck fairly well. Kulak is a much more rounded defencemen, however. While I see some resemblance, they are nowhere close to being identical, other than they were taken in the same draft and have their names start with a 'k' sound.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad