LD Riley Stadel - Kelowna Rockets, WHL (2014 undrafted)

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Stadel is having a monster game tonight (3 G, 1A) for a defenceman and he already has 7 goals and 12 points on the season. He's undersized, for sure, but he competes really hard (even has a fight or two this year) and plays for the defencemen factory in Kelowna (Shea Weber, Tyler Myers, Josh Gorges, Duncan Keith, Alex Edler, for starters) and I was impressed with him last year but even I'm surprised at his leap forward this year. I have to think he's likely to get drafted if he keeps up this play. Anyone else liking him?

Sticks and Pucks

Jan 2, 2008
The fact that he plays on Kelowna begs the question of whether or not he is playing sheltered more PP, offensive zone minutes since they also have Severson and Bowey.

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
Was at the game tonight, he looked pretty smart and composed out there and was able to get his shot off in a hurry.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
The fact that he plays on Kelowna begs the question of whether or not he is playing sheltered more PP, offensive zone minutes since they also have Severson and Bowey.

The Rockets pbp guy has been praising him day in/day out. Said the rest of the team needs to compete as hard as he does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad