LD Quinton Hughes - U of Michigan, NCAA (2018, 7th, VAN) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
From what I've read is that Luke is the best skater out of the 3.

Whether or not that is true I dont know, if so that's scary.

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
I wouldn't trade Hughes for Dahlin.

I mean you can have whatever opinion you want I guess... it's just a terrible opinion based on what each player has shown to date, and frankly there's no way you're seeing something the rest of the hockey world is missing. You're just going off biased conjecture.

Reactions: Mrb1p

forty47seven

May 2, 2009
I would trade Hughes for Sam Girard. He's the player everyone here keeps describing. A true powerplay quarterback with off the charts intelligence.

Reactions: Jarey Curry

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
So far, as a Canucks fan, I’m very happy as Hughes or Dobson were my picks at 7th from who was left. The comparison by one or two fanatics to Dahlin are quite embarassing. It shows that either they are trolling, or have almost zero knowledge and viewing of Dahlin. There is no one even close to Dahlin in this draft. The person to say they prefer player x over Dahlin, or wouldn’t trade for him 1 to 1, reveals their ignorance and homerism.

I’m more interested to see how Quinn will perform versus Bouchard, Dobson, and Ty Smith, as that is more his ballpark. And that is nothing to be embarrassed about folks, that is a great group.

LemonSauceD

Instigator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Because Girard is smarter, a better playmaker, shooter, and passer?
Thats why he went in the 2nd round in 2016? Girard probably has the better shot and accuracy, but if I'm being honest that's probably it. There's a reason why Hughes is regarded as a top 10 pick, and easily is the best skater in his draft.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Thats why he went in the 2nd round in 2016? Girard probably has the better shot and accuracy, but if I'm being honest that's probably it. There's a reason why Hughes is regarded as a top 10 pick, and easily is the best skater in his draft.

draft position 2 years ago for girard isnt relevent

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
draft position 2 years ago for girard isnt relevent

It is when he’s being called smarter and a better playmaker, shooter, and passer. He didn’t just develop all of those traits in a single season, he would have had to possess most of them at draft time. So, how did he go in the 2nd round and Hughes went 7th OA?

Reactions: Nucky10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad