LD Marcus Kearsey - Rothesay Netherwood School, U18 AAA (2024 Draft)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Another guy who had an interesting write-up in this year's Black Book. They said he is one of the best skaters in this class, and a very competitive 2 way defenseman. Also likes to throw hip checks... lol

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Now property of Charlottetown after being drafted 32nd overall in the second round - I believe he would have went higher but he only wanted to go to an atlantic Canada team.

Reactions: Frk It

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
As a Charlottetown Islanders fan I am really excited to see what he becomes. I think Jim Hulton is the perfect coach to help his development.

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
Now property of Charlottetown after being drafted 32nd overall in the second round - I believe he would have went higher but he only wanted to go to an atlantic Canada team.

Was at the tail end of my top 10 for the draft. Have to assume he is looking at playing in the NCAA or else I really don't know what these teams are thinking.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

dr1234

Sep 1, 2022
5 goals, 21 assists so far in 64 games during his rookie Q season. Has anyone watched this player? Curious to see if he’ll be talked about as a top prospect next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad