LD Linus Högberg (2016, 139, PHI)

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Been excellent in the SHL this season, and has been playing top 4 on the best team in the league the last month.

Seems strange he went from top 4 over summer and in all the pre-tourney games to the #7. With Moverare of all people supplanting him in the top 4.

I mean... his SHL stats:

58.09% Corsi
~+1.94 Corsi Rel

Reactions: flyersfan187

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Been excellent in the SHL this season, and has been playing top 4 on the best team in the league the last month.

Seems strange he went from top 4 over summer and in all the pre-tourney games to the #7. With Moverare of all people supplanting him in the top 4.

I mean... his SHL stats:

58.09% Corsi
~+1.94 Corsi Rel

Where do you get the stats from?

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Where do you get the stats from?

I accumulated them myself.

Those are ~correct as of the 10th of December (last big break and where I got up to. Done none since.)

SHL flash the leaders up on screen during games at times and a few SHL analysts tweet some out at times as well, so I can check them off that to see how close I am to the obviously kept 'official' ones.

Hopefully I can do the whole season... but it is time consuming and I am moving countries in seven weeks to a new job!

The other two SHL Dmen on the WJC roster are impressive too though (as of December 10th):

Dahlin: 61.67% CF, +10.54 CF Rel
Brännström: 54.8% CF, +0.97 CF Rel

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I accumulated them myself.

Those are ~correct as of the 10th of December (last big break and where I got up to. Done none since.)

SHL flash the leaders up on screen during games at times and a few SHL analysts tweet some out at times as well, so I can check them off that to see how close I am to the obviously kept 'official' ones.

Hopefully I can do the whole season... but it is time consuming and I am moving countries in seven weeks to a new job!

The other two SHL Dmen on the WJC roster are impressive too though (as of December 10th):

Dahlin: 61.67% CF, +10.54 CF Rel
Brännström: 54.8% CF, +0.97 CF Rel

Nice! Good on you and good luck.

I am trying to find good sources for stats and working on the best way to interpret them in order to get the best results. Wish I could do it myself but it is time consuming to just do one league, never mind multiple leagues like I want to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad