LD Leo Eperjesi - Chicago Steel, USHL (2023 undrafted)

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
Leo Eperjesi
Height: 191 cm / 6'3"
Weight: 84 kg / 185 lbs
Nation: Slovakia

Leo Eperjesi at eliteprospects.com

A big and lanky defenceman Eperjesi possesses smooth skating strides and a decent movement. He reads game situations well, good vision and positioning game. He made great progress last season, the only red flag on his season was the end of the season and the WC U18 1A division. But it was to be expected, he grew very fast, and he has to work on his mobility. He will fight with Maxim Strbak for the best Slovak defender at the draft 2023. Middle to late rounds potential. He was drafted by Chicago Steel and should play in the USHL next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antiillafire

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
He is currently playing (or at least being written) in the 1st defense pair of the Chicago Steel. Anyone any report? 2 assists in the first 9 games

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I was very surprised by how Eperjesi played this tournament very solid. His game has significantly improved since the HGC, to the point where I think he is an overall better player than Jakub Chromiak. He is not even ranked on Central scouting and had to take on the toughest matchups with Strbak. Not sure if he is drafted but I have seen teams take flyers on guys after a good U18 performance from smaller nations in the past who did not perform as well as Eperjesi.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad