LD K'Andre Miller (2018, 22nd, NYR)

dwanmaster*

You probably won't hear about him for a bit, but I wanted to be the one to make the thread about him.

Silky smooth skating forward from Minnetonka, Minnesota

Should be a top candidate for the NTDP '00 class.

Last edited by a moderator:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Jeez... I feel old hearing about these guys born in 2000, and I was only in kindergarten when they were born. :laugh:

Any video you could provide?

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
I thought he was a forward? He and Jaxon Nelson are the most hyped 2000s in MN right now, but Miller isn't putting up a ton of points yet.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
He is a forward and is already 6'2" at 14 years old.

And there are rumours he could potentially committ with Golden Gophers soon, but also speaking he will most definitely be drafted in the next WHL bantam draft. So there is a lot for him to think about in the future on which route he wants to go.

Maybe not a top 10-15 talent currently, but definitely a potential 1st rounder. Good player.

Last edited:

dwanmaster*

I thought he played both positions. Just checked hockeyhub though and you're right he's listed as a forward

Anchor Town*

He is a forward and is already 6'2" at 14 years old.

And there are rumours he could potentially sign a scholarship with Golden Gophers soon, but also speaking he will most definitely be drafted in the next WHL bantam draft. So there is a lot for him to think about in the future on which route he wants to go.

Maybe not a top 10 talent currently, but definitely a potential 1st rounder. Good player.

Can't sign a scholarship for a long time

North Country

Oct 24, 2012
He splits at both D and Forward. Good size, probably 6'2 - 6'3 range, has a very good shot and really understands the game. Will be fun to watch his progression.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Not an NHL name. Will bust.

Wore a Habs logo so he's been blessed. It's all good.
MillerPizza_large.jpg

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Miller scored twice yesterday, and added an assist, in the U17's preseason opener vs Muskegon .. off to a good start.
At 18:22, Tyler Weiss (Raleigh, N.C.) connected with Miller in the high slot, and he fired a wrister to cut the Team USA deficit to 3-2 heading into the final period.

Miller added his second of the night with a rocket from the top of the right circle to knot the game at 3-3.
http://www.usahockeyntdp.com/news_article/show/695984?referrer_id=666974

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Miller scored twice yesterday, and added an assist, in the U17's preseason opener vs Muskegon .. off to a good start.
At 18:22, Tyler Weiss (Raleigh, N.C.) connected with Miller in the high slot, and he fired a wrister to cut the Team USA deficit to 3-2 heading into the final period.

Miller added his second of the night with a rocket from the top of the right circle to knot the game at 3-3.
http://www.usahockeyntdp.com/news_article/show/695984?referrer_id=666974

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think this guy is going to end up a first rounder.

He has the Brady Skjei starter-kit out of Minnesota. Size, skating and athleticism. Very projectable, could develop into a top pairing defenseman, if the offense and defense catches up to the physical tools.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'm hoping he makes it to the top of the second so the avs can nab him the way they have Bigras, Meloche & Timmins at the top of the second in years past...even if the team is lucky enough to nab Dahlin or McIsaac with their first.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm hoping he makes it to the top of the second so the avs can nab him the way they have Bigras, Meloche & Timmins at the top of the second in years past...even if the team is lucky enough to nab Dahlin or McIsaac with their first.

Really big fan of McIsaac, think he's gonna be a top pair D. Miller could get to round 2, considering how strong this draft is.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Favourite player in the class. He's the perfect new age defenseman. I wouldn't be surprised if he jumped to midnfirst by the end of the year. I like the Brady Skjei comparison. Uses his size well but if he can just round out his offense and defense, wow. Top pairing guy.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
I was born in 2000 lol

Thats pretty surprising.

Your posts are really articulate for a high schooler. I was not that articulate when I was your age, which was only four years ago.

Maybe you can someday replace some of our terrible beat-reporters on the Rangers beat. :laugh:

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
I know he's still learning defense and all but I'd like to see more offense from him

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Whats with his offensive stats? Is he not being put in an offensive role or is his offensive upside limited?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad