LD Joshua Niedermayer - Pencticton Vees, BCHL (2022 Draft)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
6282.jpg

Height 6 foot 0
Weight : 203
Position : Defenseman
Shoots : Left
DOB : February 20th 2004
POB : Newport Beach, Ca
NAT : USA / Canada
Draft eligible : 2022

Family relations:

Father : Scott Niedermayer
Brothers : Jackson & Logan Niedermayer
Uncle : Rob Niedermayer
Cousin : Justin Strudwick

Career numbers so far

CSSHL : 12 goals, 11 assists, 23 points in 36 games
CSSBHL : 10 goals, 12 assists, 22 points in 27 games

Anaheim jr. Ducks (AAA) : 13 goals, 22 assists, 35 points in 50 games

USA-S15 : 1 assist in 4 games (Team Forest)

Other info : Was drafted 30th overall (Vancouver Giants) in the WHL Bantam Draft
Was selected to the U-17 WHC summer development camp (Team Canada)

Last edited:

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
1st game of the season, 5 min major + game misconduct penalty, check from behind. <yikes>
Does anyone know was he suspended? Didn't play in the Vees next game.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I think he is playing good enough hockey in the BCHL to get drafted
but probably a late rounder.

Have you watched him play?

I haven't but he is listed as a C prospect by Central scouting that and his name might get him drafted no real idea though.

Likes someone said in a different thread about prospects some teams might select to go with guys going to college with later picks as they have more time before they have to commit to them.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Is his skating good?
Eliteprospects lists him at 201lbs which is his dad's size/uncle's size when they played in the NHL, and he's only 17 so figuring another ~5-10lbs over the next few years? Looks like he might be a bit bigger in the end.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Someone call his parents and show them that picture in the OP. Is he in some sort of Auston Mathews mustache club? What is with these kids? In the old days, Lanny McDonald and Paul MacLean had real mustaches. You could hide a family of raccoons or some golden retriever puppies in those things. That collection of stray hairs under his nose is why Lou Lamoriello had a strict no facial hair policy when his dad and uncle played for the Devils. Maybe that's the point? This is some sort of subtle family push back in case Lamoriello ever looks at drafting Josh? In any event, best of luck to him at AZ St.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad