LD Jarrett Baker - Cape Breton Eagles, QMJHL (2019 undrafted)

Dodospice

Jan 19, 2012
Another late birthday dman from the Q. Potential first rounder who had a great season. His height and weight on EP are wrong. He is 6'0, 187 lbs according to his profile on the QMJHL website.

Jarrett Baker

He’s a good defenceman, has solid potential for the Q but he isn’t a potential 1st rounder next year... he’d be a 4th round or later guy, if he was even going to get drafted at all.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Another late birthday dman from the Q. Potential first rounder who had a great season. His height and weight on EP are wrong. He is 6'0, 187 lbs according to his profile on the QMJHL website.

Jarrett Baker
He’s around the 2nd/3rd/4th. range right now, not a 1st round pick. Once I view more Europeans he could drop.

Squats

Mar 27, 2013
He made huge progress towards the end of the season and started to show some offensive upside and had amazing playoffs. Physical dman who's not afraid to protect his teammates. I agree though, he's more of a late round guy as of right now. He could be a riser next year though as he made tremendous progress this year

Last edited:

Squats

Mar 27, 2013
This guy is a 6-7th rounder as of right now but he's gonna be on the rise before and during the playoffs I have sincerely no doubt. I've seriously rarely seen a guy raise his game like him every freaking time there's a big matchup or in playoffs. He's a real gamer, never seen him having a bad game during these important matchups and could end up being a great value pick.

He's heating up right now and was Drummondville's best dman during that huge 2-1 win against rouyn-noranda last friday, stopping their 25-win streak

Last edited:

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Re-visiting this one after looking at his numbers from this past season. Clearly he won't be the high end pick that was mentioned two years ago but any chance someone takes a shot on him in his second year of eligibility?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad