LD Ethan Del Mastro - Mississauga Steelheads, OHL (2021, 105th, CHI)

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
leads all defensemen on his team in points and leads all players on his team in PIMs by a mile. intriguing prospect for the Hawks.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Superb development curve, really really good pick.

6 foot 5 / 210 lbs, skates well, is physical, strong, defense is his forte but..
can score goals and good number of points as well, really good at blue line,
important piece for any PP & PK units.

7 goals, 41 assists, +34 with 91 penalty minutes in 68 games last season
6 goals, 43 assists, +19 with 65 penalty minutes in 44 games this season

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Haven't watched much of him, but I thought there was a decent chance Korchinski was going to play in the AHL and have Maestro play in the NHL. At the moment, I can't tell whose going to be better. Korchinski is very young mind you, but the strides Maestro has been making are massive. Hawks also have Rinzel and Allan in their back pocket. Both have decent upside. We already hit gold with Alex Vlasic who looks like a career top 4 defenseman.

Pretty stoked with the prospects on our backend. I'm hoping to get another high talent level forward from the draft to play with Bedard. Moore and Nazar aren't a surefire thing and might be more slated for a 2nd/3rd line role.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Haven't watched much of him, but I thought there was a decent chance Korchinski was going to play in the AHL and have Maestro play in the NHL. At the moment, I can't tell whose going to be better. Korchinski is very young mind you, but the strides Maestro has been making are massive. Hawks also have Rinzel and Allan in their back pocket. Both have decent upside. We already hit gold with Alex Vlasic who looks like a career top 4 defenseman.

Pretty stoked with the prospects on our backend. I'm hoping to get another high talent level forward from the draft to play with Bedard. Moore and Nazar aren't a surefire thing and might be more slated for a 2nd/3rd line role.
Korchinski wasn’t eligible for the Ahl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad