LD Eero Teräväinen - IFK Helsinki, Liiga (2017 Undrafted)

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
How bad defenceman can be.
This dude was probably one of the worst defenceman's in Finland's U18 WJC team.

His performance in gold medal game vs USA was horrendous.
He was on the ice the first two USA's goal and both ****ing times he stands beside like stone gargoyle and looks how USA scores empty net.

This dude has played all year in USHL and he's played against USNTDP team and still he has not even learned to defend and keep his own men out of rebounds.
What the hell this floater has done all season in USHL is even developed his weaknesses and defensive awareness or is he just eaten jelly donuts and big-macs all year.

Last edited:

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
After watching him in the USHL, I couldn't believe that he was named to Finland's team.

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010

He was on the ice the first two USA's goal and both ****ing times he stands beside like stone gargoyle and looks how USA scores empty net.

This dude has played all year in USHL and he's played against USNTDP team and still he has not even learned to defend and keep his own men out of rebounds.
What the hell this floater has done all season in USHL is even developed his weaknesses and defensive awareness or is he just eaten jelly donuts and big-macs all year.

This is quite uncalled for tbh.

Even if the guy doesn't fit your standards as a hockey player or if he wasn't up to par against USA I don't find it cool to crucify one single player like this, especially when we're talking about a 17-yo kid.

Especially when today was clearly not about one player being outmatched, but the whole team.

Reactions: Ookhaab

Mathew Barzal

Walk It Like I Tocchet
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Funniest thing I've read on HF in a while.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Yeah. Had a great HIFK, Sm-Liiga debut yesterday, only 20 years old, 5 foot 11 / 176 lbs LD. Time will tell what will come out of him.
Eero had a goal and an assist in his debut game.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad