LD Eddie Wittchow - Wisconsin, NCAA (2011, 154th, FLA)

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
Brock......being a Badger fan I watched Eddie pretty closely that last couple times Waterloo came to Cedar Rapids. He is definately a big blueliner that is more of a shut down defenseman then a scorer. He isnt going to dazzle you with stick handling or a rocket of a shot, but he will be the guy that throws a big check, stops an odd man rush, and wins the puck battle in the corner for his team. As a Roughrider fan I have to hate him this year, but really excited to see him as a Badger.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Awesome. Thanks for the info.

Brock......being a Badger fan I watched Eddie pretty closely that last couple times Waterloo came to Cedar Rapids. He is definately a big blueliner that is more of a shut down defenseman then a scorer. He isnt going to dazzle you with stick handling or a rocket of a shot, but he will be the guy that throws a big check, stops an odd man rush, and wins the puck battle in the corner for his team. As a Roughrider fan I have to hate him this year, but really excited to see him as a Badger.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
He got a total of three games for it because he's a repeat offender. Novak is our 1C and is now out with a concussion. Not sure it needed its own thread, though.

This was one of three brutal cheap shots by uw in the game. Notice the score. They are a laughing stock so it's becoming more common from them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad