Lawson Crouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
Discuss our new first round pick, Lawson "Steve" Crouse. The pathetic organizational mouthpieces John Forslund and Tripp Tracy have made it abundantly clear that we are going to sabotage our franchise by drafting him, so why don't we start penciling him into our lineup.

Crouse-LaRose-Cole

I know. There is no actual center on this line. Who needs a center when you have grit? We have already decided we don't need anyone with the ability to pass or carry the puck or do anything other than skate in a straight line and take a harmless wrist shot from 30 feet, so I doubt we are going to be worried about silly things such as "positions". I also know that Erik Cole's career is probably over, but FSN has already let us know (via their amazing draft prospects infographic--way to inform the fanbase!) that height and weight is more important than goals and assists. You might need to be "physically capable of playing hockey" to score goals and assists, but you don't need it to be go out there and be big and tall. Erik Cole would be a great addition to a lineup that is clearly not attempting to win hockey games.

I think this line could be good. All three would be fan favorites, selling tens and perhaps hundreds of jerseys to our rapidly dwindling fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad