Laval Rocket: Laval vs Syracuse

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Pitlick continuing his crazy production. He now has 14 pts in 8 games since being sent back down. And tonight isn't over yet.

RHP with an assist. He's also producing more like the RHP of last year.

Even Belzile, who has a goal and assist so far, has started to produce like the Belzile we know can produce.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I am on the cusp of canceling my subscription because there are no legit prospects playing and they simply don't have the chemistry needed this year and the goaltending is horrid.
I will be surprised if Hughes brings these coaches back next season.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I am on the cusp of canceling my subscription because there are no legit prospects playing and they simply don't have the chemistry needed this year and the goaltending is horrid.
I will be surprised if Hughes brings these coaches back next season.
It's frustrating because they actually had a good stretch, then they lost 2 that they should've absolutely won, now they're sucking tonight (mostly Vrbetic). Richard hasn't regained his form and they've lost Ylonen for now. Plus, chances are, the Habs will pick them apart after the deadline, calling guys up to finish the season.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It's frustrating because they actually had a good stretch, then they lost 2 that they should've absolutely won, now they're sucking tonight (mostly Vrbetic). Richard hasn't regained his form and they've lost Ylonen for now. Plus, chances are, the Habs will pick them apart after the deadline, calling guys up to finish the season.
The team has no identity. The more I watch them the more I see now why Slaf hasn't been sent down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad