Confirmed with Link: Laval Rocket Signings (William Pelletier for 1-Year, 1-Way)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I really hope that finally management sees the importance of icing a winning team in Laval. Our prospects deserve to be surrounded and taught by solid AHL veterans

Reactions: Fixxer and Oryxo

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I really hope that finally management sees the importance of icing a winning team in Laval. Our prospects deserve to be surrounded and taught by solid AHL veterans

The fact they re-signed a bunch of the players that were there last year, on top of the influx of prospects to start their pro careers makes me think that they won't be all that active for Laval. At least not to the extent of last year.

I think they'll mostly bring in depth for ECHL.

I may be wrong.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
The fact they re-signed a bunch of the players that were there last year, on top of the influx of prospects to start their pro careers makes me think that they won't be all that active for Laval. At least not to the extent of last year.

I think they'll mostly bring in depth for ECHL.

I may be wrong.

I think the Deslauriers trade (apart from getting awesome value) was to free a contract spot for a AHL vet, so I expect a Terry/Froese type signing between today and camp start.

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
How many players are already signed for Laval assuming that Weise, Peca and Alzner will play there?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
How many players are already signed for Laval assuming that Weise, Peca and Alzner will play there?

Some of them may make the Habs out of camp. But these are the NHL contracted players that most likely will at least start in Laval:

Suzuki, Teasdale, Poehling, Evans, Vejdemo, Verbeek, Alain, Pezzetta, Waked, Belzile, Sklenicka, Leskinen, Brook, Fleury, Ouellet, Olofsson, Primeau, McNiven, possibly Lindgren.

AHL deals:
Jevpalovs, Adams-Moisan, Culkin, LaCouvee, Cox, Lamarche.

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
Some of them may make the Habs out of camp. But these are the NHL contracted players that most likely will at least start in Laval:

Suzuki, Teasdale, Poehling, Evans, Vejdemo, Verbeek, Alain, Pezzetta, Waked, Belzile, Sklenicka, Leskinen, Brook, Fleury, Ouellet, Olofsson, Primeau, McNiven, possibly Lindgren.

AHL deals:
Jevpalovs, Adams-Moisan, Culkin, LaCouvee, Cox, Lamarche.

25 players. Poehling in Montreal, maybe Brook so 23 already signed? How many do they need?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
25 players. Poehling in Montreal, maybe Brook so 23 already signed? How many do they need?

In AHL? There's no limit. The only thing you need to respect is the veterans in your line-up. You are allowed 6 vets. 5 who have played 320 games or more of any major pro league and 1 who has played between 260 and 320. The counter only counts the number of games played before you start the season. Whatever games you play during the upcoming season won't count until the following season.

Reactions: Fixxer

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

William Pelletier signed to a 1-Year, 1-Way AHL deal with Laval.

William Pelletier Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Fixxer

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I guess that means Verbeek, Pezzetta and co are at danger of going ECHL since it's a AHL 1-way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad