Laval Rocket: Laval Rocket at Utica Comets 7 EST

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
The playoff quest continues.

Hello Mr. Tyson, how is the AHL tv feed in Utica, i registered just in time to see the 3rd period sunday and i tought the feed was not bad, i was expecting way worse.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Hello Mr. Tyson, how is the AHL tv feed in Utica, i registered just in time to see the 3rd period sunday and i tought the feed was not bad, i was expecting way worse.

1711555175525.png

That's a screenshot from our january 5th game in utica. From the video footage, it looks to be about the same as the belleville quality.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Time for Perrault and Durandeau to show something.
Agreed. They’re talented enough that they should be generating offence to replace Davidson and Simmoneau.

Cederqvist has been good for us lately I really don't like this move at all unless he's hurt.

Actually it pisses me off. I've seen must win hockey out of one of them guess which one,
Houle does need to keep everyone fresh heading down the stretch. Cederqvist does add some physicality for sure though.

Quick question. Is Tuch available to them for the playoffs?

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Agreed. They’re talented enough that they should be generating offence to replace Davidson and Simmoneau.

Houle does need to keep everyone fresh heading down the stretch. Cederqvist does add some physicality for sure though.

Quick question. Is Tuch available to them for the playoffs?

If they sign him to an AHL ATO yes. Similar to Struble last year when his season in Northeastern was over. He signed his ELC starting the following year, but signed an AHL ATO to finish the year, which is why he was eligible to play with Laval after the TDL and playoffs.

If a player is signed to an ELC before the TDL and is playing in Junior or Europe, they are eligible to join the AHL team once their year is over, which is why Reinbacher was able to join them. Same reason Norlinder and Heineman joined after their seasons in Europe were over. They were each already signed to an ELC.

I believe if a player is signed to an ELC after the TDL that takes effect right away, then I don't think they're eligible. And logically speaking, if a player signs their ELC for this year, it's to play in the NHL and burn a year off their ELC (like Poehling, Harris, Farrell, and what will most likely happen with Hutson).

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Cederqvist has been good for us lately I really don't like this move at all unless he's hurt.

Actually it pisses me off. I've seen must win hockey out of one of them guess which one,

Givin the fact that Hugo just traded for Perreault they dont want him to sit for to long i guess

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Givin the fact that Hugo just traded for Perreault they dont want him to sit for to long i guess
I guess. It definitely isn't a like for like so I fail to see how much of an impact it will have.
I'm very much an everyone has a specific role to play on a good team theorist.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
This move pisses me off, Cederqvist is the perfect 3rd liner. You win 3 straight why change anything on your top 3 lines?
Unless he's injured it's really a stupid move, that line was the best last game with Stephens and Bourque.

Reactions: Tyson

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
I guess. It definitely isn't a like for like so I fail to see how much of an impact it will have.
I'm very much an everyone has a specific role to play on a good team theorist.

I'm with you there, just saying it's a possibility that some in the org want to see an evaluate what Perreault can do

Reactions: Tyson

Jul 6, 2016
I'm with you there, just saying it's a possibility that some in the org want to see an evaluate what Perreault can do
It is not the proper time to evaluate players when your team is badly battling for a Playoffs spot. They had seen him when he was with SD and decided to acquire him for some obscure reasons.

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It is not the proper time to evaluate players when your team is badly battling for a Playoffs spot. They had seen him when he was with SD and decided to acquire him fo some obscure reasons.
Playing a top 6 type of player on the 4th line never makes sense

Reactions: 1909

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
It is not the proper time to evaluate players when your team is badly battling for a Playoffs spot. They had seen him when he was with SD and decided to acquire him fo some obscure reasons.

Agree

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad