Laval Rocket: Laval Rocket at Belleville Senators 7:00 pm (AHLtv)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
More than likely watch this one but unfortunately all of the key players are with the big club

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
More than likely watch this one but unfortunately all of the key players are with the big club

There's still Ylonen and Fairbrother who are having really good seasons. I hope Hillis plays again, thought he did well with his limited TOI. Need to get RHP going, though I thought he had his best game of the season last game so maybe he can build off that.

Reactions: Tyson

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
about f***ing time, I have been calling for Roy on the top line. Also glad to see Ylonen back on the 2nd line and Bourque off the 2nd.

Wonder what happened to Fairbrother, don't recall him getting injured last game.

Poulin in nets, not surprised as McNiven just isn't cutting it.

Reactions: Tyson

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
5uy42r.jpg

Reactions: domiwroze

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
The PP is really missing Brook, he had a way of getting pucks on net on the PP. Schueneman had like 3 or 4 chances there and not one hit the goalie. The PP is ugly.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

So I had to fast forward a bit in this game as I was watching the Tuch vs Struble/Harris game.

Ylonen with an assist, he's got 11 pts in the last 11 games. He rang one off the post on the PP late in the 3rd which would have tied the game.

@WeThreeKings, I put in a nice little pass from Hillis.

The game was tight despite the score as they got 2 empty net goals. Laval lost because they had the better goalie he was really good but Poulin was solid for sure, way better then McNiven's been. And the PP let them down, 1-6 on the PP in a game was tight until they got the empty netters.

But we should be getting some bodies soon once the Habs get some bodies back soon. Will need them as we have a 3 in 4 days coming up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad