Laval Rocket: Laval at Belleville Game 2 7PM EST AHL TV

Don D

Oct 15, 2017
Encouraging, but still an uphill battle when you need teams ahead of you (with games in hand) to lose. Laval is not dominating, but relying on opportunities (good powerplay tonight) and superior goalie performances. Not an ideal strategy at this point, but a win is a win!!!! go Rocket!!

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
David is a bad boy hey

1000002565.jpg

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
What a sick run both Dobes and Mailloux are on. Dobes now 5-1-1 in the last 7 and Mailloux with 8 pts in the last 8 games.

They dropped Heineman down to the 2nd line has his production has really dropped off but he works hard and plays a solid physical game. Good to see him get the tap in goal though.

Not the best game for Reinbacher but good to see him not back down, not that I thought he would as he's shown in the NL he will stick up for himself and he's clearly a big boy. There's going to be an adjustment so I'm glad that the Habs opted not to rush him. He and Mailloux so far are the only Hab 1st round picks that didn't appear in at least 1 NHL game during their D+1/+2/+3 season as Scherbak is the only one to not do so since 2007 draft though I suspect both will see NHL games at some point by next season.

again not a great game from the offense but they never seem to play well vs the Sens so getting the 4 pts in huge.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Size, speed, shot, some jam. He's a NHLer all day. It's just a matter of if he's a middle 6 guy or a bottom 6 guy/4th liner.
I was expecting 20-25 goals from Heineman.
My disappointment is mostly with his production.
He doesn't totally disappear which I do like.
It's hard to watch him and not see an upgrade on RHP.
Actually he's one of the players I expect will have some juice tonight.

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Size, speed, shot, some jam. He's a NHLer all day. It's just a matter of if he's a middle 6 guy or a bottom 6 guy/4th liner.
He simply doesn't stick out too me enough. In his 4 game call up he was invisible. Is it hockey IQ? I am an amateur so I am no expert, I just watch alot, nothing more than an "armchair expert"

I was expecting 20-25 goals from Heineman.
My disappointment is mostly with his production.
He doesn't totally disappear which I do like.
It's hard to watch him and not see an upgrade on RHP.
Actually he's one of the players I expect will have some juice tonight.
The one thing I do like is that he is very strong and finishes his checks which many current Hab players don't do.

Reactions: Rapala

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3