Laval Rocket: Laval at Belleville Game 2 7PM EST AHL TV

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
interesting choice to sit Durandeau over Perreault who has looked worse. I thought Durandeau at least had one good game.

they play tomorrow's game at 4 pm but I can't see them going with Dobes in all 3 games so I am a little surprised they didn't give him tomorrow's game but the Sens are a bigger need to beat.

Reactions: Sagikev and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
interesting choice to sit Durandeau over Perreault who has looked worse. I thought Durandeau at least had one good game.

they play tomorrow's game at 4 pm but I can't see them going with Dobes in all 3 games so I am a little surprised they didn't give him tomorrow's game but the Sens are a bigger need to beat.
They are banking on Kaskisuo beating his former team.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003

Agreed, Perreault had at least two egregious giveaways in the Dzone last night and definitely seems like he deserves to sit. I suspect that Perreault is regarded as a more important organizational piece therefore he is given more leeway than an career AHLer at best.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Agreed, Perreault had at least two egregious giveaways in the Dzone last night and definitely seems like he deserves to sit. I suspect that Perreault is regarded as a more important organizational piece therefore he is given more leeway than an career AHLer at best.
Perreault has to step up his game, in fact several vets need to step up, namely Barron, Stephens, Bourque and Trudeau.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
He’s gotta earn it. He’s lucky to be in the lineup the way he’s played.
Fair point but you trade for an offensive player and you play him immediately on the 4th line? I think you need to set these kids up for success. Playing with Riley McKay and Riley Kidney who has one goal in 31 games...I don't agree

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Fair point but you trade for an offensive player and you play him immediately on the 4th line? I think you need to set these kids up for success. Playing with Riley McKay and Riley Kidney who has one goal in 31 games...I don't agree
He was awful last few games and it's do or die tonight, he's lucky to be in the lineup.

Reactions: Tyson and Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Coach must be seeing some of the negatives that plagued him with his previous team and those are well documented. He should be going all out, this is a clean slate for him.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad