Latvians playing abroad discussion

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Bartulis scored a goal yesterday helping his team Donetsk win,Mikelis went without points in his game and Masalskis didnt play last game.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Lauris Darzins scored the winner for Ak Bars today against Lev on the powerplay,good job Larry,keep it up!

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Today in the battle of two "latvian" KHL clubs Atlant Mytischi(Ozolins) vs Novosibirsk Sibir(Kulda) Sibir is leading 2:1,Ozolins with one assist after two periods.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
So Latvians who will play in KHL play-offs-
Mikelis Redlihs(Lokomotiv)
Lauris Darzins(Ak Bars)
Janis Sprukts(CSKA)
Sandis Ozolins(Atlant)
Arturs Kulda(Sibir)
Aleskandrs Nizivijs(Lev)
Martins Cipulis(Lev)
Thats a pretty nice group there! :handclap:

DrStrangelife

Dec 14, 2011
Rīga
Kaspars with his first assist in Boston's jersey vs Ottawa, a loss however. Kaspars has been playing high quality hockey the few games he had the chance to play (in Boston), maybe the best and most active I've ever seen him play. This was bound to happen, I'm surprised it's just 1 assist.The guy is really determined to get more ice-time and maybe even try to stay in the NHL. Really hope he'll get more chances to play in the future.

http://sportacentrs.com/hokejs/nhl/29042013-daugavins_nopelna_pirmo_rezultativitates_ the first attempt at the beginning of the video. :amazed:

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Kaspars with his first assist in Boston's jersey vs Ottawa, a loss however. Kaspars has been playing high quality hockey the few games he had the chance to play (in Boston), maybe the best and most active I've ever seen him play. This was bound to happen, I'm surprised it's just 1 assist.The guy is really determined to get more ice-time and maybe even try to stay in the NHL. Really hope he'll get more chances to play in the future.

http://sportacentrs.com/hokejs/nhl/29042013-daugavins_nopelna_pirmo_rezultativitates_ the first attempt at the beginning of the video. :amazed:

Great to hear he is getting more icetime and more success after his shift to Boston!

DrStrangelife

Dec 14, 2011
Rīga
Great to hear he is getting more icetime and more success after his shift to Boston!

Well compared to Ottawa his situation is still much worse. He was benched a very long time before he was let to play. What I meant by active is solely his activity on ice. He has really worked his ass off. Thou I really hope he has impressed the coach enough, at least enough to get a couple of PO game appearances. Daugavins has really deserved them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad