Latavius Murray vs. Chase Edmonds

Who should I claim?

• Total voters

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'd throw Ty Johnson in there too if he's available, Kerryon just went on IR.

For me it's a tossup, both Kamara and Johnson appear close to returning, so the value in these guys is if they get hurt again.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
I'd throw Ty Johnson in there too if he's available, Kerryon just went on IR.

For me it's a tossup, both Kamara and Johnson appear close to returning, so the value in these guys is if they get hurt again.

Ty Johnson is also available I’m just not sure about him

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Ty Johnson is also available I’m just not sure about him
The other 2 are probably better, Ty just has the better opportunity. It's a tough call. Not sure what I'd do.

Ideally, you have a really good record and can afford to stash a couple of the top handcuffs on your bench. Mattison if he's available would be another to consider in this scenario.

Reactions: Love

Love

Feb 29, 2012
The other 2 are probably better, Ty just has the better opportunity. It's a tough call. Not sure what I'd do.

Ideally, you have a really good record and can afford to stash a couple of the top handcuffs on your bench. Mattison if he's available would be another to consider in this scenario.

Thanks for the advice! I think I’m leaning towards Edmonds because the Cardinals seem to be a little bit secretive about DJ’s status and they worked out Ajayi and Ware yesterday.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Apparently the Cards signed Alfred Morris. I’m guessing that means they’re worried about DJ’s injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad