Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seahawks

• Bears

• Total voters

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
The Lions got blown out in what looked like one of the easiest games on their schedule. Good chance they hit their Week 6 bye without a win. I think Buffalo wins one of their home games against the Chargers or Titans.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm going to go with the Bills.

Detroit is so god damn bi-polar they'll probably stumble ass first into a win before the Bills do.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Well looking at Bills schedule thru October

vs LAC
@ Minnesota
@ Green Bay
vs Tennesse
@ Houston
@ Indianapolis
vs New England

I could easily see them 0-8

Going to go with Bills

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Bills, Browns, Steelers, Texans, Raiders, Giants, Lions, Seahawks, and Cardinals are the winless after Week 2. Poll leading Bills still winless. One of the Giants or Texans will be off this list for sure next week.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
After this weekend... I say Arizona has the best shot. They are averaging 173 yards of offense and scored 6 points in two games.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Neither the Cardinals nor the Bills look competitive, but at least Arizona gas talent.

Ron Rivera's coaching tree needs some miracle grow right now.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Bills downgraded at QB, LT, LG, C, and CB all in one offseason.

Trading away Cordy Glenn and losing Eric Wood to career ending injury in particular are big big losses. I think looking back in 5 years, it will be really painful for Bills fans to remember they traded away the QB that finally got them to playoffs as well as a pretty good LT all for the ammunition to trade up for a bust QB.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
how the hell did the bills make the playoffs last season?

The AFC was considered weak sauce outside 3 teams last year. Maybe just 2.

Lions are probably going to be without Slay and Ansah is still out(old bit siren). Coupled with their schedule, subpar defense, their refusal to give any RB more than 5 carries and rely on Stafford throwing 50+ a game, I'm expecting a top 5 pick now.

IslesFan2017

May 29, 2017
Honestly, it really feels like the Bills. The losses on the offensive line and the growing pains that Josh Allen will go through make me really believe that the Bills are in for a very long season. Maybe they beat the Titans at home in week 5, and they might beat either of the Jets or Dolphins because division games are unpredictable, but outside of that, I can't see too many wins for the Bills this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad