Movies: Last Movie You Watched and Rate it | {Insert Appropriate Seasonal Greeting Here}

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Screen-Shot-2024-02-22-at-1.05.25-PM-2.png

Civil War (2024) Directed by Alex Garland 3A

Three photojournalists and a young rookie who idolizes the profession take off from the south to try to get to Washington before rebel forces can attempt to overthrow an illegitimate president. What a disappointment this movie is. Virtually nothing happens in the first hour--we don't even get to know the motivation of the characters that well. Though we do get a lot of yapping, nothing is ventured about the political causes of the war. It's not until we pass the hour mark that we get to the movie's one great, terrifying scene with Jesse Plemons playing a rebel soldier with a real simple way of deciding things. Then we finally get to Washington and more aimless wankering around follows leading to an ending that seems rushed and under-explained. Civil War has two huge problems--a small budget that limits the actions sequences to isolated scenes with a minimum of extras and a script that refuses to take any chances whatsoever lest someone somewhere might be offended. This is a movie about civil war utterly devoid of ideology, politics or contemporary relevance. As entertainment, Gerard Butler's Olympus Has Fallen runs circles around this movie. I can't even say that Civil War is without the courage of its convictions as it never hints at having any convictions in the first place.

Last edited:

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

Three photojournalists and a young rookie who idolizes the profession take off from the south to try to get to Washington before rebel forces can attempt to overthrow an illegitimate president. What a disappointment this movie is. Virtually nothing happens in the first hour--we don't even get to know the motivation of the characters that well. Though we do get a lot of yapping, nothing is ventured about the political causes of the war. It's not until we pass the hour mark that we get to the movie's one great, terrifying scene with Jesse Plemons playing a rebel soldier with a real simple way of deciding things. Then we finally get to Washington and more aimless wankering around follows leading to an ending that seems rushed and under-explained. Civil War has two huge problems--a small budget that limits the actions sequences to isolated scenes with a minimum of extras and a script that refuses to take any chances whatsoever lest someone somewhere might be offended. This is a movie about civil war utterly devoid of ideology, politics or context. As entertainment, Gerard Butler's Olympus Has Fallen runs circles around this movie. I can't even say that Civil War is without the courage of its convictions as it never hints at having any convictions in the first place.

It's never a good indicator when you see "aimless wankering" in a movie review.

• Haha
Reactions: kihei

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I watched the newest Wonka movie last night and here are a few thoughts.

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder works as a story for me because the characters are mostly real people. Yes, there are certainly aspects of that movie that are a fantasy or an exaggeration but at the core the people behave like real people. With Wonka I felt like it was the complete opposite. None of the people were behaving like real people so it made connecting with them so much more difficult. The town, the people, the circumstance, etc. were all make-believe, rather than just a factory that has hidden wonders inside.

I'm not sure if this was supposed to be a direct prequel or a reimaging, but it doesn't really matter because it fails at both. As a prequel it fails to recreate any elements of the original and doesn't tie together with it at all. If it's a reimagining or some new beginning I'm just left wondering why. This story could've been better had they simply removed the Wonka name and actually made it a brand new thing instead of trying to tie in pieces to the original story. Instead you're given just enough to wish it was the Gene Wilder version or wondering how the heck they strayed so far from that.

Maybe it's supposed to be a closer adaptation to the Roald Dahl books but I'm not familiar enough with the work to say if it succeeds there or not.

Everything felt forced, unenthusiastic, and like the actors were mostly going through the motions. In a lot of ways the cheesiness of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies was pretty much the status quo for the entirety of this film.

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a bad movie, but it's certainly forgettable and I'm left with wondering why it even needed to exist.

5/10

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Doors3.png

The Doors-1991

Jim Morrison: 'I think of myself as a sensitive, intelligent human being but with the soul of a clown that always forces me to blow it at the most crucial moments. I'm a fake hero.'

Biopic of the rock band, worth watching for fans of the music alone. Jim Morrison (Val Kilmer) was like the Lenny Bruce of rock music, pushing the boundaries of the era. Like The Buddy Holly Story (with Gary Busey), the actors for the group formed a band for real and played some of the music. Reliving these songs there is a great depth to the lyrics and still sound fine. The End is hauntingly beautiful 'death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as raven's claws'.

The story gets kind of weird at times but believe it's a worthy film of a legendary band and it was great to relive the music.

'Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel'

Mickey One5.png

Mickey One-1965

For something different...A night club comic (Warren Beatty) is led to believe that the mob is after him. It could be for one of a few different reasons including money, so he takes off on the run. One of the themes of the film is Mickey (the comic's acquired alias) trying to find who's after him and it reminded me of the frustration of the land surveyor in Kafka's The Castle in trying to get an audience with someone inside. It's a dark film that takes some surreal turns. There is a scene midway through with a character that pops into the story now and then showing some contraption he has constructed to a crowd (???, i.e. far off of any plot). Great jazz score to the film and a number of profound images, a bit of a preview to another Warren Beatty performance in The Parallax View. Co-starring the lovely Alexandra Stewart who is also in Black Moon below.

Black Moon2.png

Black Moon-1975 (subtitled, although there isn't a lot of dialogue in the film)

A pretty young girl, travelling by car in the country, finds herself in a dangerous situation. There is some type of military conflict in the area. She makes her way to a large farmhouse where things turn into a surreal fantasy. With strange characters, animals that talk, naked children running around...The director, Louis Malle, prefaced the film by saying to watch it as dream. I've been enjoying several of his best films, this one is not highly rated, it's probably not for a lot of tastes. I found it interesting and would watch it again.

Petrified1.png

The Petrified Forest-1936

Set in a last chance gas station/diner at the edge of the desert, several people's lives cross paths. Among them Gabrielle Maple (Bette Davis), a waitress who dreams of returning to France where her mother lives and Alan Squier (Leslie Howard), a drifter, an intellectual European who is thumbing his way across America. The folks at the diner become trapped when gangsters on the run arrive led by Duke Mantee (Humphrey Bogart). Great entrance by Bogey, he is very convincing in the role which landed him a bunch of similar parts. He and Howard had been part of the very successful broadway play and it shows in their portrayals and chemistry. Bogart studied John Dillinger's mannerisms for the role and he's one scary dude here. I love this film, brilliantly written and performed. One of my favorite Bogart roles and Howard & Davis shine too.

Hud1.png

Hud-1963

Hud (Paul Newman) lives with his father (Melvyn Douglas), his nephew Lon (Brandon De Wilde) and their housekeeper Alma (Patricia Neal) on the family cattle farm. Hud is a character, the film begins with Lon trying to find him. When he does, he's paying a very late night social call on someone's wife. Back on the farm there could be trouble as a dead cow is found and a vet is called in. Absorbing story of a family with skeletons in the closet, now trying to deal with a new crisis. Patricia Neal and Melvyn Douglas are especially good. Another of Paul Newman's memorable films from the era, a classic.

Last edited:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
My wife picked the movie last night and we ended up watching Red Eye. She has a thing for horror and a crush on Cillian Murphy so it fit.

This plot needed to go back to the drawing board. Like theres potentially something that isn't absurd here, but maybe its the post 9/11 terrorism fear that ends up with the plot being what it is?

Anyway the airplane stuff is fairly compelling. Loses steam after that. Murphy is fairly good, and Rachel McAdams was absolutely excellent. The "rape victim who won't take it anymore" trope is terrible but Craven isn't one for subtlety. It clocking in under 90 minutes keeps this from turning hair pullingly bad so the main thing that sticks with you is the plane stuff.

4/10

Reactions: shadow1

Fripp

Sep 6, 2005
Portland, OR

Three photojournalists and a young rookie who idolizes the profession take off from the south to try to get to Washington before rebel forces can attempt to overthrow an illegitimate president. What a disappointment this movie is. Virtually nothing happens in the first hour--we don't even get to know the motivation of the characters that well. Though we do get a lot of yapping, nothing is ventured about the political causes of the war. It's not until we pass the hour mark that we get to the movie's one great, terrifying scene with Jesse Plemons playing a rebel soldier with a real simple way of deciding things. Then we finally get to Washington and more aimless wankering around follows leading to an ending that seems rushed and under-explained. Civil War has two huge problems--a small budget that limits the actions sequences to isolated scenes with a minimum of extras and a script that refuses to take any chances whatsoever lest someone somewhere might be offended. This is a movie about civil war utterly devoid of ideology, politics or contemporary relevance. As entertainment, Gerard Butler's Olympus Has Fallen runs circles around this movie. I can't even say that Civil War is without the courage of its convictions as it never hints at having any convictions in the first place.
That's disappointing. Garland's stuff, in general, feels like under-realized potential.

Nakatomi

Dec 26, 2022
My wife picked the movie last night and we ended up watching Red Eye. She has a thing for horror and a crush on Cillian Murphy so it fit.

This plot needed to go back to the drawing board. Like theres potentially something that isn't absurd here, but maybe its the post 9/11 terrorism fear that ends up with the plot being what it is?

Anyway the airplane stuff is fairly compelling. Loses steam after that. Murphy is fairly good, and Rachel McAdams was absolutely excellent. The "rape victim who won't take it anymore" trope is terrible but Craven isn't one for subtlety. It clocking in under 90 minutes keeps this from turning hair pullingly bad so the main thing that sticks with you is the plane stuff.

4/10
Spot on. Murphy seems so sinister early on and then it's like it is Keystone Cops time once they leave the airport.

Praetorian Caps

May 15, 2018
Civil War. Kirsten Dunst was phenomenal, giving the best performance of her career (for what its worth). Best movie of the year.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights

The Truth vs Alex Jones (2024) Directed by Dan Reed 8A (documentary)

In 2012, 20-year-old Adam Lanza entered Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut and shot and killed twenty children and six adults. The children were mostly 6-year-olds, though a few were 7. Within a day, Alex Jones was on his Info Wars show claiming it was all a hoax. He didn't just broadcast this nonsense. Info Wars sent "experts" to Sandy Hook to confront and harass the parents, one of the reporters even managing to get a meeting with the the local school board where he informed them that they were all actors in an tragedy that never happened. The parents had to suffer not only the trauma of losing a child to gun violence but also the harassment that followed as Jones kept claiming with disgusting bravado that the massacre was a hoax and his followers kept threatening the families. Subsequently two different trials took place that accused Jones of deliberately spreading lies for profits, damaging people's reputations in the process. How powerful were these lies? At one of the trials, it is noted that at that time 24% of Americans, roughly 75 million people, either believed outright that Sandy Hook never happened or seriously doubted the veracity of the official reports.

Both trials ended in verdicts of massive damages, close to a billion dollars in all, against Jones. He has yet to pay a penny and has declared bankruptcy. Info Wars is still going strong. Jones comes across as a creature who lives at the bottom of a cesspool. Ultimately he is kind of irrelevant--even after a nuclear war, there will always be cockroaches still scurrying about. The real surprise is that one in four American adults bought into this conspiracy theory. That is a percentage that leaves me gobsmacked. In a way this documentary chronicles a compendium of fault lines running through American society. Not just the merciless gun violence, this time perpetrated on first and second graders, nor the hoax conspiracy theories of Jones, but why does the school board agree to hear a nutso spouting self-evident lies to begin with, and why are so many Americans so gullible to conspiracy theories in the first place? The Truth vs Alex Jones presents quite dispassionately American society at its lowest and most dangerous ebb.

On HBO
I wonder if it is possible for a legal team representing the families to be able to gain access to his business' books? If his business is making a profit, and I'm sure it is with all the dupes out there, you would think they would somehow be able to gain a cut going forward.

Bahama Mama

Sunny days
Oct 12, 2022
Winding Bay
View attachment 851390
The Doors-1991

Jim Morrison: 'I think of myself as a sensitive, intelligent human being but with the soul of a clown that always forces me to blow it at the most crucial moments. I'm a fake hero.'

Biopic of the rock band, worth watching for fans of the music alone. Jim Morrison (Val Kilmer) was like the Lenny Bruce of rock music, pushing the boundaries of the era. Like The Buddy Holly Story (with Gary Busey), the actors for the group formed a band for real and played some of the music. Reliving these songs there is a great depth to the lyrics and still sound fine. The End is hauntingly beautiful 'death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as raven's claws'.

The story gets kind of weird at times but believe it's a worthy film of a legendary band and it was great to relive the music.

'Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel'
That Doors film was not enjoyable and made Morrison look terrible. They exaggerated the time when on the Ed Sullivan show where in reality it was performed as normal, no belligerent gesturing as you can see.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
I didn't see a dedicated X-Men (movies) thread and I didn't want to throw this into the Marvel Discussion thread, but I did just rewatch 10 of these 13 movies in the past 2-3 weeks so I'm putting this here. You're welcome and/or I'm sorry.

I've had a soft spot for this series and I feel like it hasn't always gotten proper credit for its role in superhero movie history. This really was the successful proof of concept before Spider-Man before Nolan's Batman and before the MCU. Fox really let it wither on the vine with the last few movies and two of the directors in the series are awful humans, which also makes it easy to just memory hole and move on.

But I had been wanting to revisit for a while. Recently listened to a podcast that ranked the series and with the arrival of X-Men 97 and the upcoming Deadpool & Wolverine, the time seemed right. So I did. My ranking:

Good-to-great
X2
The Wolverine
Logan
First Class
Deadpool 2

Fine
X-Men
Days of Future Past
Deadpool

Meh
Apocalypse
The Last Stand

Bad
New Mutants
Dark Phoenix
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

I've seen Apocalypse, New Mutants and Dark Phoenix recently enough that I didn't revisit. And as you can see I didn't care much for any of them though the podcast I listened to had some really impassioned defenses of Apocalypse that have me considering a rewatch, but I remain skeptical.

Notes: One overarching thought was how well cast most of these are. They really nailed the key characters (in multiple iterations) and the times you might want to call a miss are at least somewhat due to a lack of material than the performance (like Halle Berry who gets absolutely nothing to do in four movies).

Several also have very strong openings.

I honestly think The Wolverine and Logan are the two best movies here but it feels weird to not top an X-Men list with a team movie so X2 gets a slight edge. Also it's the rare second part of a trilogy that actually hits some of the "this is our Empire Strikes Back" touchstones that trilogies love to claim. To be clear, not nearly as good, but you don't have to squint to see the structure.

Yes, I genuinely believe The Wolverine is better than Logan, though not by much. I won't prolong this but I bump a little bit against Logan's "we're not a normal comic book movie, we're a COOL SERIOUS R-RATED comic book movie" tone. It's self-aware to a point it almost pulls me out of the movie. And in case you don't get that it's "a Western" they literally watch Shane then quote it at the end. The craft and performances are undeniable though. James Mangold just makes good movies ...like The Wolverine, which gets all the world weariness without being precious about it. Plus Samurai Wolverine is just cooler than Western Wolverine.

And "deaths" in these things never moved me much in the first place and really don't now since no one ever really dies and nothing really ever ends in these worlds.

First Class is a load of fun. Big James Bond vibes I didn't pick up before for the spying, political intrigue, 60s setting and Kevin Bacon's very Bond villain Sebastian Shaw. The new kids are underwhelming but Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy are a good pair.

The Deadpools: I think the hit rate on Ryan Reynolds' jokes is extremely low (sub 20%), which at times makes these a chore since he never shuts up. The thing that 2 does well though is it gives him more people and situations to bounce off of. There is a lot of humor in that, especially the X-Force segment which is genueinely hilarious. Good action in both of these. Uses music for humorous effect well too.

Days of Future Past is the one that dropped the most on this viewing. So much clunky exposition and this one has the biggest "these deaths are meaningless" problem. I understand the Hollywood reasons why Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique became central to these movies but that relationship triangle never worked for me and she already feels halfway out the door here (with two more movies to go).

X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Rare to see a movie that just makes wrong turn after wrong turn from story to casting to execution. Only positive I can say is that Hugh Jackman never phones it in. That dude works.

Last edited:

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
I also watched The Doors recently. I feel like it captures Morrison and the band pretty well in the sense that I found the movie to be as tedious and irritating as I find him and their music. I may have some unfair biases that I can't shake, but I also was in high school when this came out and had two friends adopt Morrison personas for at least a year. The next person who tries to read me one of his poems is getting punched.

Kilmer is undeniable though.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I also watched The Doors recently. I feel like it captures Morrison and the band pretty well in the sense that I found the movie to be as tedious and irritating as I find him and their music. I may have some unfair biases that I can't shake, but I also was in high school when this came out and had two friends adopt Morrison personas for at least a year. The next person who tries to read me one of his poems is getting punched.

f***in A

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
That Doors film was not enjoyable and made Morrison look terrible. They exaggerated the time when on the Ed Sullivan show where in reality it was performed as normal, no belligerent gesturing as you can see.

Saw The Doors in a cinema when it first came out with my girlfriend and don't remember either of us being enamored with the film. It was long and went in a bizarre direction at one point. This was the first re-watch for me since then and this time it was all about music I haven't listened to in eons. Val Kilmer apparently had his own Doors cover band at one point and thought he was really good here. The guy can sing.

This film was a lot about Oliver Stone's view, who had his own memories from his time in Vietnam. Biopics probably all have some 'dramatic license' unless they are based on an autobiography.

Like watching Bohemian Rhapsody, it was great to hear the songs again. And a reminder of how celebrities have to take care in who they surround themselves with.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto

Oh, you underrate him. It is damn hard being a poet if you can't write poetry for beans.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
knox-01-ht-jt-240313_1710375450959_hpMain.jpg

Knox Goes Away (2024) Directed by Michael Keaton 6B

Knox (Michael Keaton), a former US government assassin who still does the odd job, is diagnosed with fast-developing dementia--he has a matter of weeks before the condition overcomes him. At the same time, his estranged son Miles, who he hasn't had anything to do with in ages and ages, out of the blue desperately asks him for help. Miles has violently killed a low-life, Nazi-affiliated scumbag who got his 16-year-old daughter pregnant. Knox agrees to help and comes up with a plan. It's a very complicated plan, and the question is can Knox execute it before succumbing to dementia completely. I saw this movie last night, and it has fascinated me most of the day.

Admittedly, there are so many things that people won't like about it--it contains subtle moments rather than big moments, and even those are understated; the working out of the plan is brilliant but could have been better shaped for emphasis and suspense; the mood, without relief, is sombre throughout; and the colour scheme drab and dreary. All or, at least, most of these dilemmas are made more acute by the unfortunate fact that Keaton simply isn't a very good director--his lack of flash of any kind seems close to a lack of cinematic imagination but just might be a lack of technical skill behind the camera.

Nonetheless, the movie held my attention because Keaton is so good in a low-key way in the role, the plan really is brilliant, and its execution ends up being satisfying even if it could have been better directed. Ultimately, Keaton's performance is just compelling as can be. Even the dull atmosphere seemed in keeping with the character of Knox. He is a lonely man who really has nothing to live for, so his final gesture for the son he never knew well has a certain poignancy. The overall horror show that early onset dementia really is got portrayed well, I thought. Oh, and Al Pacino has a nice little bit role that he accomplishes adroitly. I doubt this movie will attract flies at the box office. But if you are in the mood for a sombre character study with more meat on the bone than might first appear, Knox Goes Away may be worth a try. One of my favourite Keaton performances, actually.

Last edited:

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
All Eyez on Me (2017)

Biopic on Tupac..

Not bad..
They did a good job on casting the lead. Shipp Jr. did well replicating Shakur's look and mannerisms.
Streamed it on my free week of Starz.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
1419475_sleepingdogs_676391.jpg

Sleeping Dogs(2024) - 6.5/10

Russel Crowe plays a retired homicide detective Roy Freeman in this thriller who is undergoing an experimental new treatment for his Alzheimer's disease. A disease which he was diagnosed with after a DUI where he suffered head trauma, ending his career in the police. He is asked to revisit an old case of his by an inmate on death row who claims he's an innocent man in the murder of a Psychology professor some 10 years earlier. A rather sizable cast of suspects begin to emerge as Roy struggles with his own memory of the events and some of the conflicting stories from the persons of interest. Reminded me a little of Memento, been too long since I've watched that.

It was an ambitious plot definitely, writer Adam Cooper makes his directorial debut with this film adaptation of a 2017 novel titled "The Book of Mirrors" by Eugen Chirovici. I feel he did a reasonable job of it. I'm not sure how much thrilling there was in this thriller but it was captivating enough to keep me guessing. Crowe was believable if maybe a little dull, usually associate Alzheimer's with emotional outbursts and mood swings but he kept it contained to being forgetful. Tommy Flanagan played his old partner and was quite good. Better still was the murder victim played by Martin Csokas, carried a lot of the important flashbacks for me. Really the only performance I didn't like was the female lead Karen Gillan, too wooden and not as likeable as the other characters would have you believe. Sounded like she was putting on an accent and that she hadn't nailed it, not consistent from scene to scene.

The main component I enjoyed about it was the elements of film noir that you just don't see pulled off much these days. The flashbacks, the fractured timelines, the subtle and the not so subtle hints, the femme fatale, the ulterior motives of all these questionable characters. The mystery was maybe not quite as invested as it should be and I feel the final twist could have been setup more fully but it was worth the 1hr 50min runtime. Cinematography was not the most creative but definitely the camera did its share of storytelling. Probably if I was watching with a more critical eye I could have found some more things not to like about it but since I wasn't I would recommend Sleeping Dogs with a glowing not bad.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
I spend a lot of time in these movie mines, chipping away at new stuff, old stuff, good stuff, fun crap, garbage. Every now and then I'll come across genuine pleasant surprises. Something I just wasn't aware of and/or something I expected to be poor or forgettable that manages to not be.

Had a double shot of this this week (though one movie led directly to the second so there was less surprise there). Two 80s Cannon movies I hadn't heard of previously connected by director Albert Pyun and actors Carey Lowell (two years before she'd be a Bond girl) and Thom Mathews (Friday the 13th 6, Return of the Living Dead).

Dangerously Close is like Pretty in Pink but the preppies aren't just dickheads, they're also a junior militia intent on weeding undesirables out of their school. It's fun! It would pair nicely with something like Society for its pulpy spin on teenage class warfare. It predates The Lost Boys by a year or two, but I couldn't help but see some story and character parallels to that as well.

Down Twisted is like a dirtbag spin on Charade where an innocent young woman gets tied up in the theft of a historic artifact. Snazzy dressed bad guys are on her tail and the mystery man whom she's kidnapped with also might not be the most trustworthy. Being the 80s it's set in that very 80s setting of Fictional Latin American Country.

Are these great? No. But they were good to me, dammit. They're lower budget. The acting is pretty good as far as these affairs go. They're both twisty almost to the point of silliness but I felt that was part of the fun, not a detriment.

I'm torn on whether or not I'd say Albert Pyun is a good director but he definitely has some verve. These aren't anonymous movies. I can't quite pinpoint why they stood out to me, but I've seen a lot of stuff like this and these stood out. They punch above their weight, you might say. He does use the Fine Young Cannibals cover of Suspicious Minds in BOTH movies, which is a bold choice, but I can't say I hated it.

Given that it's Cannon, it's easy for me to draw a parallel to Sam Firstenberg, who like Pyun, isn't a household name, but made several wildly entertaining movies. These aren't quite to that level, but they're not far off.

Pyun has a bit of a following. I've only barely touched his 40+ filmography, but his early stuff seems better. He did solid The Sword and the Sorcerer and Jean Claude Van Damme's Cyborg (another fun Cannon jam). But he also made Arcade which is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

My only real complaint about these movies is that both of these titles are AWFUL. Down Twisted also can be found as The Treasure of San Lucas.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pranzo Oltranzista

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad