Last Minute Fixes

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
A few things on Dallas Priessing and popvic should be gone as therein Europe i don't mind keeping for depth but they were gone before the 1st and Jesse Schultz is not my player I didn't sign him aswell at the positions have not been set yet

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
I think my only issues are Aulin still listed on my team. He's a FA.

Viktor Hedman listed as RW but he's a D.

Can I use him as a RW?

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
I know I mentioned this on BBM but thought I'd put it here so you can keep track of the updates.

Huet went to Europe, needs to come off my team.

Thanks!

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
I'm one of those unlucky stiffs working today so I haven't done a complete review but here's what caught my eye.

Remove Evgeni Skachkov - Reports of his signing with St. Louis proved erroneous and his signing voided.
Add Jay Beagle - FA signing 1 x $900k (http://forecaster.thehockeynews.com/hockeynews/hockey/player.cgi?7281)
Remove 4 few expired contracts that nobody signed (A. Deveaux, M. Fornataro, B. Devereaux, B. Bochenski).

I'll get position changes, lines, etc. in in the next day or two so just auto line Detroit for now.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Only thing I can spot for the Panthers is that Mark Streit's DF rating challenge hasn't been updated (but the rest of my challenges have)

He should be an 80 DF (I can send you the email if you want Matt).

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Only thing I can spot for the Panthers is that Mark Streit's DF rating challenge hasn't been updated (but the rest of my challenges have)

He should be an 80 DF (I can send you the email if you want Matt).

Isn't he overrated enough already!?!? :sarcasm:

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
I missed this also for Dallas I released all players in my prospect list that says Europe including priessing popvic can just be moved to my prospect list thanks

Last edited:

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Some fixes that need to be done:

ANA: Petteri Nokelainen is in Finland.

ATL: Paul Kariya out the season with injury. Sergei Mozyakin is still in KHL. Miroslav Satan plays in Slovakia. Wade Dubielewicz is in Germany. Shaun Heshka is in Austria.

BUF: Denis Gauthier last played hoeckey in 08-09. He's an assistant coach in Drummondville QMJHL.

COL: Brett Morrison, Tyler Shelast and Michael-Lee Teslak were not qualified and need to be removed from the roster as well as Dan Hinote and Richard Wallin from the prospect list.

EDM: Brad May retired in september. Huet is in NLA.

MIN: Brendan Bell is in NLA.

MTL: Mike Radja plays in Germany.

NYR: Matt Zaba is in Italy.

OTT: Steve Valiquette is in KHL. Paul Albers has been in Germany since last season. Tyler Spurgeon is in Austria.

PHI: Marek Svatos signed in Russian in the fall and returned to the NHL too late. Paul Ranger?

PHX: Cam Paddock is in Germany

SJ: Chris Chelios retired in August.

TB: Mikael Nylanders ratings are from last season.

TOR: Glen Metropolit and Richard Park play in NLA, Slava Kozlov is in KHL. Matt Gilroy is a defenseman.

VAN: What about Eric Perrin? He played in KHL last year, was in camp for Tampa, but was cut after Oct 1st and is in Finland now? He never got an NHL contract nor did he play any games in North america before returning to Europe.

WSH: Lukas Krajicek plays in the Czech league

Last edited:

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
VAN: What about Eric Perrin? He played in KHL last year, was in camp for Tampa, but was cut after Oct 1st and is in Finland now? He never got an NHL contract nor did he play any games in North america before returning to Europe.

He played pre-season games, but you're right, it's a strange scenario. The way I look at it, the contract was approved before October 1st, and a number of other players were signed while in NHL camps on tryouts. That he left for Europe after October 1st isn't something we can change, it's a question of whether we will approve HFNHL contracts for players on NHL tryouts. But Perrin certainly doesn't break any rules, he just sneaks in between a couple.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
-F John Tavares 09 has to be taken out of Capitals prospect list
-Jiri Hudler need to be created and out of my prospect list .

thanks senior Matt.

Last edited:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
All these updates and those I've been emailed are done.

Having problems uploading to the ftp but it should be up soon.

EDIT

If you're lines were submitted and not fixed its because:

1 - you're not using the current sim version
2 - If I fixed you're rosters then the lines might not have worked
3 - you're roster doesn't have the minimum requirements for positions

Last edited:

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Matt,

Can you remove Brian Pothier form my prospect list. Also, Scott Munroe and Stu Bickel are free agents and should be removed from my roster.

Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad