Last Episode from your favorite show

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Not my favorite show, but The Six Feet Under final scene is... something.

You can't take a picture of this, it's already gone.

Oh, I figured my actual favorite show would've been posted by now. but. The Sopranos final scene. Enough said, I think :)

Last edited:

frisco

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
Sep 14, 2017
Northern Hemisphere
Mad Men-Really the eps leading up to the finale were all extraordinary:

Melrose Place-"Closing Time":

My Best-Carey

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Futurama right in the first post. I like it. Great episode too. Good way to honor the full span of the show and then leave people wanting to go back and experience it all over again. As touching as the first "series" finale was, I thought this one was even better.

I'd post a scene from Veep as it's currently my favorite show (took a while to come around @Shareefruck) but there's still one more season left.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Futurama right in the first post. I like it. Great episode too. Good way to honor the full span of the show and then leave people wanting to go back and experience it all over again. As touching as the first "series" finale was, I thought this one was even better.

I'd post a scene from Veep as it's currently my favorite show (took a while to come around @Shareefruck) but there's still one more season left.
I've forgotten what this is referring to. Did I try to convince you that Veep is good?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I've forgotten what this is referring to. Did I try to convince you that Veep is good?
No but I seem to recall you having good things to say about it, then me trying it based on your recommendation, getting bored watching the first two episodes and giving up only to try again this summer and love it.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
These two finales came out back to back within a week or two of each other:

And they couldn't be more polarizing in response.

rs_300x300-131007161309-600.dexter.cm.10713.jpg

walt.jpg

Beards were big then, what can I say.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad