Las Vegas Golden Knights NHL Stanley Cup Champions T Shirts

TampaBayJrLightning

Sep 25, 2014
I don't know if it's allowed to post a link or not so I won't but it's easy to find on Ebay. A friend of mine in Clearwater Florida Has A Bunch Of Licensed Las Vegas Golden Knights Shirts T Shirts NHL Stanley Cup Champions. They are selling them on Ebay. I thought I'd let you Golden Knights Fans know. I've never seen any Losing Teams NHL Stanley Cup Champions Gear for sale before. I think they are awesome I bought a couple to hold on to and put in my collection. I would think there's interest in this type of thing with collectors. You guys had an awesome season.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks but no thanks
NjEyNWQ1ZjA2YSMvTEdsNFdsMWdpYWhEYjIwOGEtc21kRXZuTmFJPS84eDg6NDM2OHgyNzU4LzgwMHg0NTAvZmlsdGVyczpmb3JtYXQoanBlZyk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCkvaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvYzE1ODhkMWUzN2FhOTA3YzdlZjgyYWVkY2M1MDVmYjBjNzM3YmZiMmI3N2JhMTVkOTNhMDFmYWRhMmM2NGUzZS5qcGc.jpg

RZ2TZFC

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
You haven’t seen them for sale before because the supplier is supposed to value them at $0, recall them and ship them to third-world countries to people that need clothing. Your friend is a dick, imo.

JasonCable

Sep 28, 2014
I am definitely going to wear this shirt. This is a great collectible. I love these hard-to-get shouldn't even be available pieces of merchandise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad