Larkin voted to All-Star Game

Some Random Guy

Apr 7, 2014
I'm happy Larkin is our representative but looking at the teams I doubt we'll get to see him beyond their first game.

I don't think it matters which division the Atlantic matches up against, on paper at least I feel like our division has the weakest team.

True, but that Atlantic D is great. Ekblad, Karlsson, and Subban? We'll see what happens.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
The guys saying Gibson. I think he was saying DETROIT rookie not any rookie

He could have edited it though

Larkin is already an all star in his 1st year not even Halfway through the season? He's the greatest player ever :sarcasm:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I'm happy Larkin is our representative but looking at the teams I doubt we'll get to see him beyond their first game.

I don't think it matters which division the Atlantic matches up against, on paper at least I feel like our division has the weakest team.

Maybe on paper. But the pacific has John Scott so that's a goal every time he's on the ice if this goes like last year

And if you don't play him your doubling someone up so its just as bad

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Really glad Larkin got the call. To me it was either him or Petr. But all star selections aren't exactly nice thank you's to goalies (especially this year given 3v3). Dats and Z need there rest and have both earned that right. Good reward for a young breakout player doing well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad