Podcast (Audio) Larkin on “Digging in with Tripp” Podcast

Christien

May 1, 2010
Really recommend all of you check this out when you get some time. I just got done watching this and man I can’t wait for this guy to be our next captain. It’s a pretty long episode but definitely a good listen.

Reactions: RayMoonDoh

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Good episode. Maybe Larkin will be a guest on Spittin' Chiclets one day.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Draft rankings are too pro CHL... Preach brother Larkin:laugh: @newfy is going to hate that one. But it is interesting to hear an American say he thinks some of the guys in the program get slept on. I don't think as much recently, but interesting to hear him say it as he is really plugged into the Team USA hockey scene.

Reactions: CairneBloodhoof

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Draft rankings are too pro CHL... Preach brother Larkin:laugh: @newfy is going to hate that one. But it is interesting to hear an American say he thinks some of the guys in the program get slept on. I don't think as much recently, but interesting to hear him say it as he is really plugged into the Team USA hockey scene.

I think he got slept on just due to the Eichel factor but I think hes actually one of the reasons that things have swung back so far the other way to be honest. Teams saw theres some talent there for sure but I think its starting to get overrated... lol

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
So...many...podcasts. I will find the time. Perhaps tonight after picking up a few slices of the pepperoni pie.

I wonder if podcasts are going through the Facebook process. Once the majority of parents get one it won't be cool anymore.

Shultzyfeelinirie25

Jun 29, 2018
You can't just leave this juicy nugget and not tell the story.
lol i can tell you the story if you want i wont get to into depth about dylans mom but yeah my friend lived in his neighborhood were about 5 or 6 years older and we would babysit him and his brother at times and play mini sticks hang out play street hockey but honestly people ask me if i could tell he was better than the average kid and i dont remember it being that way as years went on and i graduated high school i got into trouble as it so often happens growing up and his mom was my probation officer and i said hi Denise i know you boys from playing hockey and watching them with Greg (the kid who lived in the neighborhood) and shes like ohhhh yess hi and we had a good relationship shes very nice and understanding. SO all in all i knew him before getting drafted or signing at U of M he was in middle school i was in high school. i went to Waterford Kettering he went to Waterford Mott so i have friends that know him nowadays and talk to him regularly

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
I wonder if podcasts are going through the Facebook process. Once the majority of parents get one it won't be cool anymore.

It's just that nobody has time for them.
I started on this one... saw it was two hours... started shuffling through it... and finally, tiring of the interviewer's style pulled the plug....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad