Confirmed with Link: Larkin headed to the All-Star Game

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
He's found his scoring touch, he's not just flinging the puck towards the net like last year. I think he hits peak in the first year of his new contract then goes downhill at which point The Oaf will complain about what a shitty contract it is.

Yep. Because of it, Tyler Bertuzzi is just going to walk. Because he beat Yzerman like a drum at the last two negotiations.

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
I think it helps that Larkin is no longer the only spotlight on the team, with the two promising rookies taking some of that attention and Bertuzzi's unusual rise, it probably takes some load and pressure off his back.

Reactions: saska sault

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
I think it helps that Larkin is no longer the only spotlight on the team, with the two promising rookies taking some of that attention and Bertuzzi's unusual rise, it probably takes some load and pressure off his back.

Completely agree and it will only improve next year. Vrana, Edvinsson and hopefully another prospect or impact addition will help bring guys play into their slots/roles more appropriately. I still think we can go on a playoff run eventually with Larkin as our #1 C, just need a really good #2.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
With only one race, it doesn't really prove who is fastest. You slip up and race over, or one guy who is normally slower gets a great start and they win. That said, I do think Larkin has lost a tiny bit of speed compared to when he won the event. Connor is still the fastest in the league in my opinion.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
With only one race, it doesn't really prove who is fastest. You slip up and race over, or one guy who is normally slower gets a great start and they win. That said, I do think Larkin has lost a tiny bit of speed compared to when he won the event. Connor is still the fastest in the league in my opinion.
He's dinged up and he's also been playing over 20 minutes/game lately. But yeah, Connor is faster for sure.

Reactions: Oddbob

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I think McDavid plays at the highest speed in the league. I don’t know if he’s unquestionably the fastest player in the league
Agreed.

It's one thing to skate fast around the rink but McDavid's speed while carrying the puck is ridiculous.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
The guys just went too fast, and G-forces will drive them against the boards behind the goal. That's totally non-hockey situation.

Coyne-Schofield proably can go that full round fastest, because she is so light and short. But she would be useless in NHL.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Dylan, did you forget it was an early game?

20% FO......wooof

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad