Equipment: Large Goalie Bags

Doctor No

Oct 26, 2005
hockeygoalies.org

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa
I have had one of those for the past year and a half. It fits everything minus my sticks, plus a shower bag with towel, clothes, etc. My leg pads are 34+1.

Been very durable, only wear is a tear on the front from where it was caught in my trunk. I didn't notice it and pulled it and it ripped. Easy fix with a sewing needle.

Edit: Upon further review, the one you linked is an upgraded version of mine. Mine isn't quite as tall, the sides are a lot softer and the whole thing isn't as boxy.

Doctor No

Oct 26, 2005
hockeygoalies.org
Exactly what I needed (both the review, and apparently the bag) - thank you!

I'll order, and supplement your review after I've had it for a few weeks.

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa
Enjoy it. I looked around for a while before finding one that mixed the ability to hold everything with still being able to lug it to my second floor apartment.

Doctor No

Oct 26, 2005
hockeygoalies.org
This bad is the BUSINESS. Holds everything comfortably - including leg pads (but not sticks) - and I don't have to play Tetris just to get it all to fit (even with Tetris skills, I could never get the leg pads into my last bag).

More importantly, I also don't need mad balancing skills just to keep the bag from tipping over every five feet (like my last bag).

Only downside so far is that it's too big to fit between my pickup's bed extender and the end of the bed, so I have to put it in the main part of the bed. Not a big deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad