Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Oh Hello there

YdTnl2h.jpg

ForsakenSabre

Save Us MIttelstadt
Jan 31, 2013
Buffalo
I don't think we will be happy with the return if he is traded...Unless it involves Benning or whoever else challenges his trading prowess

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
MANY people tried to make Kane getting traded out of Winnipeg as an indictment on Winnipeg.

It was obvious to people who live here and people that have common sense that this was never the case.

Last edited:

Sabretip

Jan 13, 2010
Phoenix, AZ

Putting aside the fact that this sounds more like an opinion than an actual report and that Laraque is hardly a "connected" or proven source, he assessed the situation correctly:

"It seems now they want to pull the plug on it. I'm not sure you could give that guy away with all his baggage"

So it's a moot point if the Sabres are considering trading Kane or not - they won't give him away for nothing.

wilson1379

Jan 3, 2013
Canada
Wouldn't mind to see him go but if he plays for Buffalo he will probably perform better than what they'll get for him.

Getting rid of him could be pretty nice though. Guy is just an absolute idiot which is so unfortunate given the tools he has at his disposal.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Good luck moving him he was a cancer in Winnipeg and now Buffalo. Ken Holland had better stay away from him.

IF this is true, I would say this is probably ownership pulling the plug. I'm sure Mr Pegula was none to pleased to have the draft weekend marred by another story of him getting into trouble, even if there's little content to it. By all accounts I've heard, he's very popular in the room.

I'd say the price is probably a young top 6 forward coming back or the puck moving LHD.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Yakupov + for Kane is a deal I think many could live with, could maybe end the suffering for Edmonton and Buffalo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad