Rumor: Laraque: Duchene (NSH), Pavelski (DAL), Bobrovski (FLA) and Habs to present offersheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
He may know nothing but he just came out and tweeted that Zucc to Minnesota is a done deal.

Take it for what it’s worth.

So did Bob McKenzie.

I remember a while ago when Laraque said that Taylor Hall got traded because he was a drug addict and then came out and apologized for being wrong in the same day. Lol.

Reactions: knifer

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
These are all already very possible, besides maybe the OS. Way to be bold BGL, and where does he get his info from ? Nhl contacts all teams to remind them before sending in paperwork they must get the OK from BGL

Jun 15, 2007
The offersheet could be at Labanc or Meier. Doubt it's Marner.

Weiss1604

Mar 27, 2017
Wales
Provorov will be the target , fits their biggest need & avoids overpaying in free agency for a player not even half as good , i can see Flyers saying f*** it we will take the picks ....

Reactions: Flamesfan 26

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
So did Bob McKenzie.

I remember a while ago when Laraque said that Taylor Hall got traded because he was a drug addict and then came out and apologized for being wrong in the same day. Lol.

Yeah def did not know that. That sounds like a very valid reason for no one believing him.

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
i wonder if both Panarin and Bob are going to sign in Florida tomorrow? i feel somewhat bad for Columbus because they could lose Panarin, Bob, Duchene and Dzingel in one swoop ! they'll be screwed this coming season and future ones !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad