Confirmed with Link: Lane Pederson signs ELC

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
One of Lamb's boys. Banking on this being a big season for him I suppose, stats to date aren't impressive.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Free asset and the organization has a great read on the player. Low risk signing that could work out or, alternatively just end up being a depth signing. No real downside.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I like these signings. What's our ratio of invites to rookie camp who get a contract vs other teams? That has to help us attract talent on some level.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I like these signings. What's our ratio of invites to rookie camp who get a contract vs other teams? That has to help us attract talent on some level.

Good question. I'm still bitter about missing out on Giordano, but there might be something to this.

Smereck is up to 0-7-7 in 6 games, with 12 PIM on top of it. Could be a find.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Went to see Pederson and the Broncs play last night. He's another one of those players that doesn't really jump out at you for anything he does but at the end of the night he's on the scoresheet and his team ends up winning the game. He blew a tire and gave up significant scoring chance but through the night he got lots of ice on both specialty teams and looks like he continuing to develop.

Longer term he's still probably only going to be a tweaner, maybe getting the odd callup but mostly just being a solid pro at the minor league level but the organization has never really enjoyed any significant level of depth so its nice to see ownership putting their money where their mouth is and continuing to invest in different ways of strengthening the organization.

Swift Current snuck into the CHL top 10 today btw.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00