Celebrity Death: Lance Reddick (60)

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
RIP. Was a great supporting actor in a lot of things I loved. Obviously, The Wire which is my favorite show of all-time. But, he was an interesting character on Oz, and I really liked him on Bosch. I'm also a big fan of the Horizon series on Playstation, and he was a great character on that in a motion-capture role.

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
Damn. I just finished Bosch last week too. The redheaded lady cop in the show also died recently.
I did have a thought that Reddick looked a little off in the final season, perhaps an illness?
Glad that he finished John Wick 4 for a last hurrah.

Reactions: barriers

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
bullshit-lance-reddick.gif

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I thought he was great on Fringe. Fringe had a weak start but really found it's footing in later seasons and turned into a great show, but he was real solid throughout. The video game "Quantum Break" as well he was a standout, IMO. Obviously The Wire. Wasn't expecting this as I didn't think he was that old, I wouldn't have guessed he was 60.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Damn. I just finished Bosch last week too. The redheaded lady cop in the show also died recently.
I did have a thought that Reddick looked a little off in the final season, perhaps an illness?
Glad that he finished John Wick 4 for a last hurrah.
That's probably what killed him

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Just awful news.

Really great actor and he seemed like a great person too. He posted a lot of videos on twitter, especially at the beginning of the pandemic, and he seemed very down to earth. My favorite role of his was in Bosch, but also loved his performances in the John Wick series and The Wire.

RIP. This one hurts a lot.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Unfortunate. Oz and The Wire are two of my favourite shows ever, but since someone first exposed me to Reddick's... interesting music I always thought of this first if he came up. Sadly.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Damn, sad to hear. I thought he was great in everything I ever saw him in particularly The Wire. RIP

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I thought he was great on Fringe. Fringe had a weak start but really found it's footing in later seasons and turned into a great show, but he was real solid throughout. The video game "Quantum Break" as well he was a standout, IMO. Obviously The Wire. Wasn't expecting this as I didn't think he was that old, I wouldn't have guessed he was 60.

I saw him in everything but Fringe was severely underrated.

John Noble was great too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad