Confirmed with Link: Lance Bouma signs 1 year deal

JulianHopper*

Lance Bouma Signing

I hope they gave Bouma a raise from the $577,500 he earned last season. Kevin Westgarth made more than that last season. ($725,000)

I would have thought that the Flames would have given Bouma a 2 year deal as he's earned it with his good play last season. Is it even a one way deal? Didn't say on the Flames site.

Hope this isn't a case of Brad Treliving being cheap to a good player like Bouma.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I hope they gave Bouma a raise from the $577,500 he earned last season. Kevin Westgarth made more than that last season. ($725,000)

I would have thought that the Flames would have given Bouma a 2 year deal as he's earned it with his good play last season. Is it even a one way deal? Didn't say on the Flames site.

Hope this isn't a case of Brad Treliving being cheap to a good player like Bouma.

My guess is that the term was Lance's idea, not management's.

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
Awesome signing, I think he will end up being our fourth-line centre this year since he originally started at that position and Bollig is more accustomed to being a LW than C.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
I can honestly see Lance becoming a consistent 10-15 goal scorer at the NHL level. He had so many high end opportunities last season solely because of his non stop motor. Bouma is the very definition of a "heart and soul" type player.

He might just be my favorite current flame.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad