Injury Report: Lance Bouma - DTD (Upper Body Injury)

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Gonna post these here too

200_s.gif

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Ferland has been a game time decision the last 2 games so he may not be that far away. But with him likely having a concussion, it's gonna be impossible to guess at an accurate timeline. He could be in next game or he could be out a month or more.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Ferland has been a game time decision the last 2 games so he may not be that far away. But with him likely having a concussion, it's gonna be impossible to guess at an accurate timeline. He could be in next game or he could be out a month or more.

Everyone is game time decision with Hartley though.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
If Ferland was close 2 games ago he would have gone last game. He's out for a while IMO.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
For all we know, Bouma practicing with the team could be nothing more than Hartley head games.

Hartley head games would be having Reinhart practicing, but Bouma playing. Don't let them think they're in for more of a fight then their going to be, let them think we're weaker than we are then BOUM!!!!

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
This statement seems so much backwards. Love me some Lance Bouma.

Don't get me wrong - I love 'em both. Bouma has that goal scoring in addition to everything else he brings though. It was more of a cheeky comment than anything else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad