Injury Report: Lance Bouma - DTD (Upper Body Injury)

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
A Giordano + Bouma injection to this team would be massive for a potential series against the Ducks! We need all the size and talent we can get, and they would bring just that!

Excited, but not holding my breath....

Flamester

Aug 9, 2011
calgary
where the hell is Lance Bouma

seriously if were gona do any damage to Anaheim next round we need him in the line up. Dont know why the Flames are tight lipped about his injury, unless he really is out for the season which would be a huge huge blow. anyone have news on this guy ?????

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
When asked about his injured players today, and specifically whether there was a "long shot" chance that Gio returns for this series, Hartley said "my longest shot is training camp." The reporter followed up by asking about Bouma and Byron, and Hartley chuckled and said "sooner.... mid July."

I don't think he was being serious. I think he just wants the opposition to be as uninformed and unprepared as possible.

May 27, 2012
Earth
When asked about his injured players today, and specifically whether there was a "long shot" chance that Gio returns for this series, Hartley said "my longest shot is training camp." The reporter followed up by asking about Bouma and Byron, and Hartley chuckled and said "sooner.... mid July."

I don't think he was being serious. I think he just wants the opposition to be as uninformed and unprepared as possible.

Reminds of this for whatever reason if Bouma is ready to go and the Ducks were unprepared for it. :laugh:

d62de-spongebob-brain-fire.gif

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
All that we know is that he's been out for 3 weeks now. Of anyone on the team, if Bouma was even questionable then he'd be playing.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
seriously if were gona do any damage to Anaheim next round we need him in the line up. Dont know why the Flames are tight lipped about his injury, unless he really is out for the season which would be a huge huge blow. anyone have news on this guy ?????

Where is he?

About 15 threads below this one. The one you passed on the way to the "Create New Thread" button. The one I'm about to merge with this thread now...

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I've heard his cast is off but he still heavily favors the arm/hand etc. This has been noticed by other forum members. Sorry, I don't know which videos. I just know its the ones released by the Flames organization.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Yeah it was the Matt Stajan "mic'd up" vid.

There were no reports of a cast that I'm aware of. Could still be broken rib.
I've never heard about him wearing a cast either. I remember someone commenting on that video saying there was no cast so it was likely ribs, but that was about it. And I think it is clear it's ribs since he left immediately after taking a puck to the chest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->