GDT: Lame Day Thread - 10/28/2014 - Minnesota @ Boston - 6 PM CT, 1 AM FIN - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
qawuha.png

@mnwild: Falk will play tonight. Brodin won't play. Yeo said he is "sore in a couple different places." #mnwild #MINvsBOS
@mnwild: Yeo: Haula out tonight. Not diagnosed with concussion, but team's call to hold him out for precautionary measures. #mnwild #MINvsBOS
I would update the GDT with this on any normal GDT, but I can't be bothered tonight.
gzdfir.png

tfeydz.png
vjnzhy.png

Predict how the game will go here, in the Prediction Game thread!

Yeah...

Last edited:

Billy Mays Here*

Yeah, whatever. Can't even gonna bring myself to pay any attention to this game after tonight's sequence of events. If we somehow pull out a win it will probably be some little 2-1 win as it seems to me the Wild and Bruins usually play pretty low scoring games. If we lose I'm expecting a 4-1 loss with little effort from the boys. Oh, and of course we'll probably go 0 for 3 or 4 on the PP.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Nice GDT. A bit depressing to put out a GDT the day after... well, THAT happened, but hopefully the Wild smack those damn bears around tomorrow.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
What the **** ever, not going to waste my precious sleep over this one. Frustration is reaching all time high.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
The Turtle as the Wild logo is fitting for this GDT.
Probably going to get smoked this game 4-1
0-4 on the powerplay and to increase the frustration one of them will be a 2 minute 5 on 3.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Over one game?

Yea. I'm currently that frustrated that I'm going to go normally to sleep around 11pm and wake up 7am and go normally to work tomorrow. The team hasnt earned to keep me awake between 1am and 3:30am.

What a crude and unusual punishment to the team, I know.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Great GDT :laugh: Expecting a good win. It was a good wake-up call for the Wild. They've had it rather easy and it showed in the third period last game. I say we'll see a good game.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Haha, good stuff on the GDT!

After last night's ****show of a game, I feel strangely optimistic about this one. They were so embarrassed that I think they'll come out with fire. They just have to. Wild win 3-2, Bäckström plays a solid game. Granlund finally scores a goal.

Problem is, I'll be stuck at an airport with no free wifi during the game. Will keep checking on phone anyway.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
It will be interesting to see how they play tonight. If they come out with fire and win the game, last night can be forgotten, but if they lay an egg tonight, it will be worrisome.

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
I have read a lot over the years how Vanek is a Bruin killer, so hopefully he pots his first goal this game.

It wont happen, but I'd like to see the 1st PP unit look like this

Parise Granlund Zucker
Spurgeon Brodin/Scandella

change it up and reward the guys that are playing well

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Great GDT. Should be no surprises on the Bruin lines; what's up there is what I'd expect.

Bruins are maybe rolling after two solid wins, but this one should be a test, going up against a WC contender....pp difficulties or not.

Bizarre game for you folks last night, so I'll be curious to see how the Wild come out in response. I'm glad to see ZP and Brodin are okay, and here's hoping Haula doesn't miss much time.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
I think there is chance that coyle is at center tonight. Also some bruins fans don't know much about the wild.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
When has the Wild ever come out strong after having the wind knocked out of them? They have always stumbled afterwards. In Boston?

They did a lot last year. There responses were always good that was one the big story lines last year was that they were good at responding same with third periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad