GDT: LaLaLa | win and you're in edition | @Philly | Apr 11 12:30E | TV: TSN5, SN (Nat.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Philly needs to score 3 times in the enxt 4 minutes or the Senators clinch a playoff spot

DCHabitant

Feb 24, 2013
Detroit resting Datsyuk, Zetterberg and others. Third place awaits you Ottawa.

Who would have thought just a month ago?

Congratulations!

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
BTW, What are your guys opinions on Wiercioch? He's a family friend so I'm just wondering.

He might be eating Cowen's lunch but he never seems to put on weight because of it.

The management of Ottawa doesn't seem to appreciate him as much as advanced statistics do.

Reminds me a lot of Kuba the way he plays, big skinny guy uses his stick instead of his body.

If you could spend the whole summer working on his slapper with him, Sens fans would be VERY happy.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Wow.. EN with 3 minutes to go? They ARE trying to give Stone the rookie points race.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
BTW, What are your guys opinions on Wiercioch? He's a family friend so I'm just wondering.

Has good potential. Nice puck handling. Good passer. Slow first three steps. Weak physically. Does not take man out in front of the goal.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
He might be eating Cowen's lunch but he never seems to put on weight because of it.

The management of Ottawa doesn't seem to appreciate him as much as advanced statistics do.

Reminds me a lot of Kuba the way he plays, big skinny guy uses his stick instead of his body.

If you could spend the whole summer working on his slapper with him, Sens fans would be VERY happy.

I'll bring it up in the summer. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad